ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

gbptier1general
BANNED

extension

Post by gbptier1general » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 pm

All,
1. Current visa: Tier 1 (General) only 4r myself:-

I have very small clarification reg the Tier Extn General as below, pls send either me to the right URLs OR reply me with the Exact Points of Ans ASAP, as I had to apply with in couple of Days.

Case as below:-
A)Tier 1 General Extn ,
First time applied Visa during Jan 2009, & got Visa done during Feb 2009, this is to make sure that I fall in category of Visas before Aplil 2009 category. I am applying with in Uk only , not from India.

Now trying to extend for the 1st time in Dec 2011.
I have some constraints to apply with in Dec 2011.

Attribute1)Age:-

Q1: Is this calculated to the date of 1 st time Tier1Gen Application Date
OR
The age to be calculated to the date of 2nd Time Application Singing Date i.e,for Tier 1 Extension.

Attribute2)Qualification:-
Q2)Is it mandatory to submit the M.Sc OD certificate also along with the Application OR we can just skip it by mentioning that it was already submitted in the 1st time Tier 1 application[ Is it recommended to out as a proof OR suggested to keep it

Attribute3)Previous Earnings:-
Q3) If we have additional earnings in Foreign Currency(INR) [i.e., Other than GBP], then Is it we have to convert the Totalled GrossPay with the Currency Exchange Rate Dated on the Last Pay Date [i.e., the last(12th Month) Month pay slip credited to the Bank Date. OR let me know On which Date's Currency Exchange rate do we need to consider.
Q4) I fall under 30-31K GBP bank of earnings & still be able to get the Min Points of Attribute for Tier 1(G) where Min 75Points r required but I am able to get Total of only for Attributes as:105.
My question “Is it Mandatory to cross the 40K Bank for the earnings for the Tier 1(G) Extn as of today’s Info?”

Q4) UK Experience:-
Does the Pay slips of UK suffise this section's Proof OR
IS the Passport Proof also needs to be documented in the covering letter that it is sufficient to prove for this UK experience OR we need to provide the Experience letter 4rm the Company also??.....Pls reply with the necessary Proofs needed.

Q5)Eng Language
Please correct me with Yes OR No:- I have already claimed in my previous application for the 1st time dated nearly on Jan 2009.

Q6)Maintenance Funds:-
As of today the Maintenance Min balance for Tier 1 general Extn is 800GBP. Pls correct me if I am Wrong. Also I requested the Balrclays Bank to stamp my Downloaded Statement, which they have posted from Bank only. Those are just downloaded on white sheet & with only one separate page saying that these have been requested by the customer & if anyone has doubts they can call the Bank at that PhNo.

But that One separate page does not specify the period of the statement & has no phrase like have been "UTHENTICATED BY THE BANK"

Pls someone reply with a good Barclays Bank location in London/Or nearer to London region bank where they generally stamp on those statements which they have Given me OR posted.
Waiting for ur timely reply.ASAP!!!
Believe In Reality

ifti12

Re: Previous Earnings & Mantance Doubt--Tier1(G)Extn

Post by ifti12 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:53 am

I am not immigration expert but can try to answer some of your questions.
gbptier1general wrote:
chetanojha wrote:
aksh_uk wrote:Hi Chetan,

This is an excelent post. I got all my cover leters done in no much time. Just one thing, in "Earning" leter, if the earning currency is other that pounds, should we should we also show the equalant amount in pounds and amount with country multiplier in the same table.

Thanks
aksh_uk
Why not? You can put conversion rate after table and convert your Gross/Net salary. I wouldn't recommend to put multiplier and conversion rate in each row as it will increase chances of calculation mistake. But you can also Add additional statement after table or perhaps last row of the table to explain the calculation using conversion rate + multiplier.
Hi Chetan/All,
1. Current visa: Tier 1 (General) only 4r myself:-

I have very small clarification reg the Tier Extn General as below, pls send either me to the right URLs OR reply me with the Exact Points of Ans ASAP, as I had to apply with in couple of Days.

A)Tier 1 General Extn ,
First time applied Visa during Jan 2009, & got Visa done during Feb 2009, this is to make sure that I fall in category of Visas before Aplil 2009 category. I am applying with in Uk only , not from India.

OR
The age to be calculated to the date of 2nd Time Application Singing Date i.e,for Tier 1 Extension.

You have to calculate points at the time of application for extension and not the age in initial application. You can confirm the points from the Tier 1 calculator by entering you age.

Q2)Is it mandatory to submit the M.Sc OD certificate also along with the Application OR we can just skip it by mentioning that it was already submitted in the 1st time Tier 1 application[ Is it recommended to out as a proof OR suggested to keep it

Not mandatory.

Q3) If we have additional earnings in Foreign Currency(INR) [i.e., Other than GBP], then Is it we have to convert the Totalled GrossPay with the Currency Exchange Rate Dated on the Last Pay Date [i.e., the last(12th Month) Month pay slip credited to the Bank Date. OR let me know On which Date's Currency Exchange rate do we need to consider.
Q4) I fall under 30-31K GBP bank of earnings & still be able to get the Min Points of Attribute for Tier 1(G) where Min 75Points r required but I am able to get Total of only for Attributes as:105.
My question “Is it Mandatory to cross the 40K Bank for the earnings for the Tier 1(G) Extn as of today’s Info?”

IS the Passport Proof also needs to be documented in the covering letter that it is sufficient to prove for this UK experience OR we need to provide the Experience letter 4rm the Company also??.....Pls reply with the necessary Proofs needed.

Payslip and bank statement itself sufficient but good to have a letter from the employer as well.

Q5)Eng Language
Please correct me with Yes OR No:- I have already claimed in my previous application for the 1st time dated nearly on Jan 2009.

No need to show this again.

As of today the Maintenance Min balance for Tier 1 general Extn is 800GBP. Pls correct me if I am Wrong. Also I requested the Balrclays Bank to stamp my Downloaded Statement, which they have posted from Bank only. Those are just downloaded on white sheet & with only one separate page saying that these have been requested by the customer & if anyone has doubts they can call the Bank at that PhNo.

But that One separate page does not specify the period of the statement & has no phrase like have been "UTHENTICATED BY THE BANK"

Pls someone reply with a good Barclays Bank location in London/Or nearer to London region bank where they generally stamp on those statements which they have Given me OR posted.

HSBC has stopped stamping the bank statements but not sure about Barclays. Secondly I would highly recommend to submit the original bank statement the one they use to send monthly at home address. I have had very bad experience just because of this mistake in the past.

sorry to not answer all of your questions.

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:57 am

[quote]All,

OR
Age on your application date for your first permission to enter or stay - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ility/age/

Not Mandatory but Preferred (I would recomment to tick the box that it was already submitted but as part of your cover letter mention that you have included this as an additional document

Earnings made overseas must be converted into pounds sterling so that we can assess them. The exchange rate we use is the one produced by OANDA. You should use the closing spot exchange rate on the OANDA website on the last day of the period for which you have claimed earnings in that currency. - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... /earnings/

No not required - as long you are able to meet your 75 Points within the attributes you should be fine

Payslip submitted as part of previous earning section should be fine - you can add some text to it as part of the covering letter http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... xperience/

Q5)Eng Language

Not Mandatory but Preferred (I would recomment to tick the box that it was already submitted but as part of your cover letter mention that you have included this as an additional document

Why dont you try to go the nearest bank and ask them to get a stamped statements - sometime the call center may not respond properly. I didnt have any problem with my Bank - Natwest

[quote]

All the best[/b]

gbptier1general
BANNED

Age Calculation Pls ASAP!!!

Post by gbptier1general » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 pm

[quote="kadik"][quote]All,

OR
Age on your application date for your first permission to enter or stay - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ility/age/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks for the reply.
Please clarify the belwo ASAP:-
Q1:(a) Is this calculated to the date of 1 st time Tier1Gen Initial Application Date
OR
(b)The age to be calculated to the date of 2nd Time Application Singing Date i.e,for Tier 1 Extension.
Age on your application date for your first permission to enter or stay

Requestin to Please reply me (a) OR (b).
thx
Believe In Reality

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

gbptier1general
BANNED

Age Calculation Pls ASAP!!!

Post by gbptier1general » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 pm

sushdmehta wrote:See Confused?
My doubt is NOT reg the Date of Application , but the Date to which the Age gets calculated when u r calculating ur Age for Tier 1(G) First time Extension.

The policy Guide u mentioned says "Age on your application date for your first permission to enter or stay ." But this is totally confusing & was not clearly detailed.

It says First Permission to Enter does that =====> Date of 1st Time Application for Tier 1 (G) Visa !!!
Please clarify the belwo ASAP:-

I have very small clarification reg the Tier 1(G) First time Extn General as below, pls send either me to the right URLs OR reply me with the Exact Points of Ans ASAP, as I had to apply with in couple of Days.

A)Tier 1 General Extn ,
First time applied Tier 1 (G) Visa during Jan 2009, & got Visa done during Feb 2009, this is to make sure that I fall in category of Visas before Aplil 2009 category. I am applying with in Uk only , not from India.

Now trying to extend Tier 1 (G) for the 1st time in Dec 2011.

Q1:(a) Is this Age calculated to the date of 1 st time Tier1 Gen Initial Application Date
OR
(b)The age to be calculated to the date Application Receiving Date , where the application is for Tier 1 (G) First Time Extension

Requestin to Please reply me (a) OR (b) from the above Options.
Believe In Reality

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:39 pm

OK here we go (It is A)

I got my visa (Tier 1 Initial) stamped on Jan 24, 2009 (expiring on Jan 24 2012) - I was 26 at that time.

Now last month (Dec 2011 - current age 29), I applied for extension and I checked the box (Under 28 years of age: 20 points for the below question
G1. Please tick the relevant box to confirm the points claimed by the applicant on the basis of his/her age at the date of application for the first grant of leave in the category.
Applications for leave to remain where the applicant has, or has had, leave as a Highly Skilled Migrant, as a Writer, Composer or Artist, Self-employed Lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant under the Rules in place before 6 April 2010, and has not been granted leave in any categories other than these since 6 April 2010

gbptier1general
BANNED

Age Calculation Pls ASAP!!!-- Need ur timely response Pleeez

Post by gbptier1general » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:07 pm

[quote="kadik"]OK here we go (It is A)

I got my visa (Tier 1 Initial) stamped on Jan 24, 2009 (expiring on Jan 24 2012) - I was 26 at that time.

Now last month (Dec 2011 - current age 29), I applied for extension and I checked the box (Under 28 years of age: 20 points for the below question
----------------
Thx for the Answer (a). If that is true,
Even when u r applying for Tier 1 (G) Extion for first time, even now ur Age needs to be calculated to the PBS as =26 Yrs & not ur current Age-29 Yrs.
Pls discuss this with experts & confirm me ASAP !!!. I am just frustrated with multiple Answers.

I hope u understand my enxity..........we should not be under assumptions.......it needs to be confirmed by Experts Pleeez!!!
Whether it is Option (A) OR (B)
Believe In Reality

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Buddy this not a assumption!! I know what I did is correct and I have confirmed with the experts.

If you are confused; then apply for less points or employ a immigration lawyer (who can confirm it is right or wrong - sometimes they are also wrong); dont try to confuse others as well.

Else, There are loads of thread on the AGE which are answered by experts you can read them and decide

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 pm

UKBA Policy Guidance:

53. If the applicant was fi rst granted leave
in the categories of Highly Skilled Migrant,
Writer, Composter or Artist, Self -employed
lawyer or Tier 1 (General) Migrant and has
not been granted leave in any category other
than those listed here since the fi rst grant of
leave, points will be awarded based on the
applicant’s age at the date of the application
for that first grant of leave. If the applicant
has been granted leave since his first grant
of leave in a category not listed in this
paragraph, points will be awarded based on
his age at the date of application for a grant
of leave in a category listed in this paragraph
where leave has not been granted in any
category not listed in this paragraph between
that grant of leave and the current application.
To claim these points, applicants must fall
within the age bands specified

gbptier1general
BANNED

Age Calculation Pls ASAP!!!-- Need ur timely response Pleeez

Post by gbptier1general » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:29 pm

kadik wrote:Buddy this not a assumption!! I know what I did is correct and I have confirmed with the experts.

If you are confused; then apply for less points or employ a immigration lawyer (who can confirm it is right or wrong - sometimes they are also wrong); dont try to confuse others as well.

Else, There are loads of thread on the AGE which are answered by experts you can read them and decide
My Lord, Pls not to be angry. My only concern is that we r on right track & right conclusions.
Just try & see if we can get any additional supportive Info reg the same & send me the URLs if possible.
Also if some else confirms us , it would be greatly appreciated , and we can be of more assured.

I am really surprised as no one from Moderator Team has replied my question??
Believe In Reality

gbptier1general
BANNED

Age Calculate for Tier 1(G) First Time Extension Pls ASAP!!!

Post by gbptier1general » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 pm

sushdmehta wrote:See Confused?
---------------------------------------------
Hi Mehta/All
My doubt is NOT reg the Date of Application , but the Date to which the Age gets calculated when u r calculating ur Age for Tier 1(G) First time Extension.

The policy Guide mentioned says "Age on your application date for your first permission to enter or stay ." But this is totally confusing & was not clearly detailed.

1)It says First Permission to Enter does that imply =====> Date of 1st Time Application for Tier 1 (G) Visa (leading to a successful grant of Visa with / without an appeal or administrative review) also !!!

2)Please clarify the belwo ASAP:-

I have very small clarification reg the Tier 1(G) First time Extn General as below, pls send either me to the right URLs OR reply me with the Exact Points of Ans ASAP, as I had to apply with in couple of Days.

A)Tier 1 General Extn ,
First time applied Tier 1 (G) Visa during Jan 2009, & got Visa done during Feb 2009, this is to make sure that I fall in category of Visas before Aplil 2009 category. I am applying with in Uk only , not from India.

Now trying to extend Tier 1 (G) for the 1st time in Dec 2011.

Q1:(a) Is this Age calculated to the date of 1 st time Tier1 Gen Initial Application Date {the very first time (leading to a successful grant of Visa with / without an appeal or administrative review). }
OR
(b)The age to be calculated to the date Application Receiving Date , where the application is for Tier 1 (G) First Time Extension (leading to a successful grant of Visa with / without an appeal or administrative review)

Requesting to Please reply me (a) OR (b) from the above Options, to have a very presige & Simple straightforward Answer.
Waiting 4r ur timely response
My humble request again to the moderator Team/Mehta to please reply me ASAP.............Pleez

Also if u feel there r other Threads where the above points already discussed, pls send me the URLs, definitely they will give me more self-assured & supportive convincing answers.
Believe In Reality

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:05 pm

gbptier1general
BANNED

Re: Previous Earnings & Mantance-Tier1(G)Extn-Not To Mis

Post by gbptier1general » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:20 pm

[quote="ifti12"]I am not immigration expert but can try to answer some of your questions.

[quote="gbptier1general"][quote="chetanojha"][quote="aksh_uk"]Hi Chetan,

A)Tier 1 General Extn ,

OR

You have to calculate points at the time of application for extension and not the age in initial application. You can confirm the points from the Tier 1 calculator by entering you age.
-------------------------------------------------
Hi Chetan,

Please do not OR NEVER ERVER send wrong answers to any one on this board.
Because of ur wrong Answer, I wasted my whole day in utter despaire that My application is WRONG. Actually ur Answer that "You have to calculate points at the time of application for extension and not the age in initial application. You can confirm the points from the Tier 1 calculator by entering you age.

This is really insane. U r misleading everyone so badly. If u do not know the answer,Please get clarified from Experts, there r infinite No of Guys with right answers.

Please never mislead with Wrong Ans again to anyone.
If u do not know, ask the experts , else keep quite, but do not mislead with wrong Answers as did above. Pls for heaven's sake.

Thanx for making an attempt to answer remaining questions.
Believe In Reality

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:15 am

Gbptier1general,

Although one of the responses to your question was the wrong answer, you shouldn't be upset.

Kadik and Sushdmehta had already told you the correct answer to your query and included links but you weren't satisfied.

I would suggest reading the policy guidance as over 50% of the questions asked in this forum are clearly answered there and if you had read it, you wouldn't have spent your whole day on something that takes 5 minutes to confirm.

In addition, it is good practice to get facts directly from UKBA rather than from forum members, as sometimes people here may unknowingly give wrong information.

Kind Regards

gbptier1general
BANNED

ExtensionTimelines_KadikVs_gbp-- Docs Receiving at Door

Post by gbptier1general » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Many thx for the supportive URL.

I am just comparing yours & mine.

Name:- Kadik
1. Current vignette HSMP / Tier 1 : TIER 1 GENERAL (+2 dependents)
2. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 24/01/2012
3. Date application posted : 07/12/2011
4. Date on which Application delivered at UKBA: 08/12/2011
5. Date payment debited : 14/12/2011
6. Payment mode : Credit card (Natwest)
7. Acknowledgement received: 20/12/2011 (dated 14/12/2011)
8. Biometric letter received : 23/12/2011 (dated 16/12/2011)
9. Biometrics provided : TBP - 10/01/2011 (Cardiff PEO)
10. Date (new) leave to remain valid from: TBC
11. Date passport and letter of approval received:TBC
12. BRP received: TBC

Name:gbpTier1
1. Current vignette HSMP / Tier 1 : TIER 1 GENERAL
2. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 14/02/2012
3. Date application posted : 08/12/2011
4. Date on which Application delivered at UKBA: 09/12/2011 (RoyalMail)
5. Date payment debited : 14/12/2011
6. Payment mode : Debit card
7. Acknowledgement received: 23/12/2011 (dated 14/12/2011)
8. Biometric letter received : Still Waiting??/Not even Email?
9. Biometrics provided : TBC
10. Date (new) leave to remain valid from: TBC
11. Date passport and letter of approval received:TBC
12. BRP received: TBC

Hi Kadik,
Q1) Just wanted to know the Biometric Letter(Point9) will be just dropped into the Door OR it is mandatory a Human has to receive(& then Sign) at the Door of delivery.

Q2) Equally is it mandatory that a Human has to receive(& then Sign) at the Door of delivery address for Points 11 & 12 above.
This is only to know the formalities before hand.
Also let me know it is OK if any of my relatives can Sign & receive the Docs OR It is mandatory that Only the Recipient is required to Sing & receive the Docs. If the exact recipient is not available at the time of delivery(as we might be in Office) whom/How to approah & at what PhNo do we need to call UKBA(Timings) and then rearrange the Delivery..Stepwise(PointWise)??

Q3) Just wanted to know did u receive any Email for Point No:8,.,ie.,Biometric letter OR can we expect any Email for the same?
Timely reply is highly appreciated......!!
Merry Christmas...!!
Believe In Reality

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Q1) Just wanted to know the Biometric Letter(Point9) will be just dropped into the Door OR it is mandatory a Human has to receive(& then Sign) at
the Door of delivery.

- Will be dropped into the DOOR.
Q2) Equally is it mandatory that a Human has to receive(& then Sign) at the Door of delivery address for Points 11 & 12 above.
Also let me know it is OK if any of my relatives can Sign & receive the Docs OR It is mandatory that Only the Recipient is required to Sing & receive the Docs. If the exact recipient is not available at the time of delivery(as we might be in Office) whom/How to approah & at what PhNo do we need to call UKBA(Timings) and then rearrange the Delivery..Stepwise(PointWise)??

- If you have included a self addressed envelope (Special Delivery) - then some one needs to sign the delivery (need not be the applicant).

Q3) Just wanted to know did u receive any Email for Point No:8,.,ie.,Biometric letter OR can we expect any Email for the same?

I didnt not receive any e-mail.

gbptier1general
BANNED

Formalities for receiving the Docs..Timely reply Pleez!!!

Post by gbptier1general » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:16 pm

I have highlighted the Questions with UnderLine for ur ease
kadik wrote:Q1) Just wanted to know the Biometric Letter(Point9) will be just dropped into the Door OR it is mandatory a Human has to receive(& then Sign) at
the Door of delivery.

- Will be dropped into the DOOR.

Q1.1) If I did not receive the Biometric Letter after the Max waiting time of 20 Days of time from the acknowledge Letter Date, whom & at what PhNo should I be calling to?, as this is a sevice PhNo, the call is really coastly & not tolfree No??

1.2) Also let me know the Max No days we can wait for the Boimetric Leter?? [ I understand it is Christmas & New Year festival, but still we can not assume things, at an average rate can u jot down some line reg the same.

- If you have included a self addressed envelope (Special Delivery) - then some one needs to sign the delivery (need not be the applicant).

Q2.1) I have not included the Envelope, so I am assuming the UKBA will send me the Docs to the address specified. So for this is it mandatory that a Human has to receive(& then Sign) at the Door of delivery address.

I didnt not receive any e-mail.
Q4) Can u pls route me with an Answer/URL Threads for I wanted to chage the adress for correspondence during the process & after the acknowledge Letter receiveed 4rm UKBA. How can I go about for the same, & also let me know the different ways I can do the same. Example 4a) By hone call & I might except a Ref No Or so
4b) By Email, To whcih Email Id should I send my New Address for dispatch of delivery of Docs

Waiting 4r ur timely reply...........
thz..
Happy New Year Once again........!!!
Believe In Reality

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Q1.1) If I did not receive the Biometric Letter after the Max waiting time of 20 Days of time from the acknowledge Letter Date, whom & at what PhNo should I be calling to?, as this is a sevice PhNo, the call is really coastly & not tolfree No??
- You can make an enquiry on this regard at 0870 606 7766 (again I doubt whether they may have any answer)

1.2) Also let me know the Max No days we can wait for the Boimetric Leter?? [ I understand it is Christmas & New Year festival, but still we can not assume things, at an average rate can u jot down some line reg the same.

- Buddy, dont hurry (you will receive it by this week)!!

Q2.1) I have not included the Envelope, so I am assuming the UKBA will send me the Docs to the address specified. So for this is it mandatory that a Human has to receive(& then Sign) at the Door of delivery address

- They will send the documents through second class and does not require signature for collection.

Q4) Can u pls route me with an Answer/URL Threads for I wanted to chage the adress for correspondence during the process & after the acknowledge Letter receiveed 4rm UKBA. How can I go about for the same, & also let me know the different ways I can do the same. Example 4a) By hone call & I might except a Ref No Or so
4b) By Email, To whcih Email Id should I send my New Address for dispatch of delivery of Docs

Send a change of circumstance form to HO (for address change); in case there is a change of address while the decision stll to be made.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... umstances/

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ess+change

gbptier1general
BANNED

Change of Address to UKBA

Post by gbptier1general » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:20 pm

kadik wrote:Q1.1) If I did not receive the Biometric Letter after the Max waiting time of 20 Days of time from the acknowledge Letter Date, whom & at what PhNo should I be calling to?, as this is a sevice PhNo, the call is really coastly & not tolfree No??
- You can make an enquiry on this regard at 0870 606 7766 (again I doubt whether they may have any answer)

- Buddy, dont hurry (you will receive it by this week)!!

I really wanted to know the Max No of days we can wait for the UKBA Reply?

Send a change of circumstance form to HO (for address change); in case there is a change of address while the decision stll to be made.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... umstances/

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ess+change
4.2)Continution to Update of New Adres to BA:-

A)a description of the change;-- Change of Project & so I moved to New Flat NEW ADDRESS AS FOLLOWS:- HOUSE NO-3,CROYDON RD,LONDON POST CODE:E7 8ND
B)your reference number for the points-based system;- I do NOT KNOW any Reference No yet. I have just applied for Tier1 G Extension first time.
What other Ref No do I need to mention.......????
Can u pls confirm me that I can mention the Ref No provided in the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER, pls confirm me Y/N,, if No pleaes tell me which Ref is that??
I have not yet received my Biometric Letter yet, what should I mention for this ref No????
C)your representative's reference number (if appropriate); NA
D)your date of birth; and-- DD-MM-YYYY
E)your nationality.: INDIAN
Believe In Reality