ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help Please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

masha.ketu
Newly Registered

help Please

Post by masha.ketu » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Hiya

Few questions;-

Do I have to state a caution on AN form?

Can I get a Bank Draft and send with the form?

Please do share your views|

heavens
Newly Registered

Re: help Please

Post by heavens » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Don't think you have to state caution unless convicted.

You can only pay by credit/debit card or bank cheque.

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:59 pm

You don't need to declare a caution. You can pay by Bankers Draft.

bebe2011

Bankers draft payment

Post by bebe2011 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 pm

yes i too was a bit confused about the bankers draft payment for applying for citizenship.

today i called customer services (i understand they give conflicting answers sometimes!) and the guy said NO BANKERS DRAFT!

i told him i have heard that someone paid with bankers draft and it was ok. his reply was oh if they have changed the policy then i am not aware of it but then the payment forms are only debit/credit card or cheques but no postal order or bankers draft...

has anyone applied for citizenship paying with bankers draft and had no problems....i will be applying shortly and bankers draft is easier for me. i wouldn't then need to call my bank in case i use a debit card to warn them of a large sum to be deducted.... i have no cheque book too....

many thanks for the advice

pasuma2012
Newly Registered

Re: Bankers draft payment

Post by pasuma2012 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 pm

bebe2011 wrote:yes i too was a bit confused about the bankers draft payment for applying for citizenship.

today i called customer services (i understand they give conflicting answers sometimes!) and the guy said NO BANKERS DRAFT!

i told him i have heard that someone paid with bankers draft and it was ok. his reply was oh if they have changed the policy then i am not aware of it but then the payment forms are only debit/credit card or cheques but no postal order or bankers draft...

has anyone applied for citizenship paying with bankers draft and had no problems....i will be applying shortly and bankers draft is easier for me. i wouldn't then need to call my bank in case i use a debit card to warn them of a large sum to be deducted.... i have no cheque book too....

many thanks for the advice

I have a similar problem , my card expires at the end of the month and a new card is due soon. Can I call the team and give the new card details or plead for them to take the money befor I activate the new card. I am yet to receive an correspondence from UKBA. Can I give them the SPECIAL Delivery number.

i do anticipate your responses.