ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Workpermit paper work missing

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Chikky

Workpermit paper work missing

Post by Chikky » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:20 pm

All,

My ILR application will be considered based on WP (First Emp) , WP ( Second Emp), HSMP , TIER 1 visa categories. Im missing first employer's A4 paper work. Can someone tell me what should I do in such situation?

Vids

thewolfman21

clarification

Post by thewolfman21 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:32 pm

What do you mean by 'first employer's A4 paper work'?

Chikky

Post by Chikky » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Paper that home office provides describing their decision and type of visa etc.

Yameen
Newly Registered

Post by Yameen » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Chikky wrote:Paper that home office provides describing their decision and type of visa etc.
Check with your first employer as they should have a copy of the work permit approval letter.

wp2tier1

Post by wp2tier1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Yameen wrote:
Chikky wrote:Paper that home office provides describing their decision and type of visa etc.
Check with your first employer as they should have a copy of the work permit approval letter.
Why do u need that? Visa stamp in passport should be ok i think.
Mine is similar case . I dont have any home office letter for my first wp but that was an out of country entry clearance. I dont remember getting one.Can anyone please suggest if i need home office letter for wp entry clearance or if HO even issues one? I have wp extension, tier1 and tier 1 extn ltters though.

uk_mkh

Post by uk_mkh » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Your WP documentation is not needed. They can verify this on their own systems. So as long as you have the passport with the visa permit(s) in it, you should be fine..

I speak from experience. I was a WP holder that got my ILR two weeks ago. They did not ask for the paperwork even though I had it and it is not even listed on the SET (O) form..

Chikky

Post by Chikky » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Thanks uk_mkh.

Vids