ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O) queries - appointment on 17th @ PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shimu
Newly Registered

SET (O) queries - appointment on 17th @ PEO

Post by shimu » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Hi,

I have few queries on Set (O).

Section 1.10 - home office reference - what is this

Section 5.3 what is your pay each monh after income tax and other deduction - the salary payed by employer varies every month - by a few hundred pounds. Should I put average salary for 12 months or salary for the last month ?

really appreciate help. thanks

pavani27
Newly Registered

Re: SET (O) queries - appointment on 17th @ PEO

Post by pavani27 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:16 pm

shimu wrote:Hi,

I have few queries on Set (O).

Section 1.10 - home office reference - what is this

Section 5.3 what is your pay each monh after income tax and other deduction - the salary payed by employer varies every month - by a few hundred pounds. Should I put average salary for 12 months or salary for the last month ?

really appreciate help. thanks
Hi,
I got my ILR a few days back and I left the blank at Home office reference, but they didn't ask any question on this and I feel you need to mention the reference number on your previous visa or leave it blank.

I put the average salary for 12 months, but they didn't ask any question as well.

thanks.
Pav

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:21 am

For the home office reference number, you can put HSMP reference number if you were first granted HSMP.

The salary question is quite straight forward and I would the take home salary according to my contract with employer. For example if your contract says that your annual gross income is £ 30,000, then your monthly take home would be £1,896.83.

This is the salary I would put as this is the minimum and guaranteed salary you would get every month. You can ignore the extra payments you get in few or all months like over time, on call or any other type of temporary allowance or expense which is not covered in your contract.