ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: ILR PEO Appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Maggie Xing
Newly Registered

Post by Maggie Xing » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi All
I am under Tier 2 and will apply for ILR next month. My daughter has been my dependent for 2 years but she is over 18 now. So how many appointments do I need to book if I want to apply in person? Just one appointment including a dependent or two separate appointments? I would be most grateful if somebody could tell me as soon as possible.

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Maggie Xing wrote:Hi All
I am under Tier 2 and will apply for ILR next month. My daughter has been my dependent for 2 years but she is over 18 now. So how many appointments do I need to book if I want to apply in person? Just one appointment including a dependent or two separate appointments? I would be most grateful if somebody could tell me as soon as possible.
You need seperate appointment for your over 18 years daughter. It would be good if you phone the UKBA for appointment so that both of you get the appointment close to each other on the same day. She also has to pay the full SET(O) fee (£1,350).

Maggie Xing
Newly Registered

Post by Maggie Xing » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 pm

mk357 wrote:
You need seperate appointment for your over 18 years daughter. It would be good if you phone the UKBA for appointment so that both of you get the appointment close to each other on the same day. She also has to pay the full SET(O) fee (£1,350).
Thank you very much for your reply. But my daughter has been my dependant for 2 years, so she is dependent on me. How will UKBA deal with our cases separately if we book the separate appointment? I don't think my daughter can apply for ILR without my documents. She must apply with me, mustn't she? And also she can't make the payment if she applies on her own as she has no money(I have to pay for her).

If we have to book separate appointment and then my appointment must be earlier than hers, am I right?

grinconesmo
Newly Registered

Post by grinconesmo » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Maggie Xing wrote:
mk357 wrote:
Thank you very much for your reply. But my daughter has been my dependant for 2 years, so she is dependent on me. How will UKBA deal with our cases separately if we book the separate appointment? I don't think my daughter can apply for ILR without my documents. She must apply with me, mustn't she? And also she can't make the payment if she applies on her own as she has no money(I have to pay for her).

If we have to book separate appointment and then my appointment must be earlier than hers, am I right?

Just for your information, I will be applying for ILR on the 24th of Feb, and I also have a dependent daughter over 18 years old and when I called to make the appointment they book hers 30min after mine, what I understand it's that just after your application has been approved then she can proceed with hers so it's up to you if you want to do it on the same day is yours or you want to go with her in a later day.

Hope this information helps.

Maggie Xing
Newly Registered

Post by Maggie Xing » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:07 pm

grinconesmo wrote:
Maggie Xing wrote:
mk357 wrote:

Just for your information, I will be applying for ILR on the 24th of Feb, and I also have a dependent daughter over 18 years old and when I called to make the appointment they book hers 30min after mine, what I understand it's that just after your application has been approved then she can proceed with hers so it's up to you if you want to do it on the same day is yours or you want to go with her in a later day.

Hope this information helps.
Thank you very very much! You help me a lot. Your information is very important for me. I will book our appointments separately and make mine is 30 minutes earlier than hers.