ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp jr urgent help from moderators

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ali9
Newly Registered

hsmp jr urgent help from moderators

Post by Ali9 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Dear moderators

My HSMP approved before Nov7 2006 means I came under JR.

My indefinite is due in March2012

My dependant join me in May 2010 means less than two years.

I have a query that a lot of people's dependant are denied ilr by homeoffice due to tier 1 written on passport

so please advice me in set o form section three

which category i should choose

tier 1 under jr

or

hsmp jr

also any tips as i am going to croydon

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:03 am

I don’t think so there is any such things as ‘tier 1 under jr’. I have only heard of HSMP (JR)

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:12 pm

linkers wrote:I don’t think so there is any such things as ‘tier 1 under jr’. I have only heard of HSMP (JR)
There is one actually. Tier 1 applying for ILR under Judicial review. If your last visa was extended under Tier 1 G then you should select this category, however, if it was HSMP extension then you should select HSMP ILR under JR, end f the day they BOTH fall under the same criteria so dont bother too much on this issue.

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:28 pm

My HSMP approved before Nov7 2006 means I came under JR.

So you are a case of HSMP JR ... you dont need your wife to complete 2 years ...

She will get ILR along with you ... dont forget to take your HSMP approval letter and also the printout of the JR rules just incase you want to argue ....