ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SARreport

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zainy

SARreport

Post by Zainy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:04 pm

hi im just wondering if anyone can help actually i already applied for 10 years based ILR & its almost 3 weeks passed.I also applied for a SAR report & i got acknowledgement letter from SAR department nearly 15 days before but they still not deduct £10 fees for SAR request as i send a cheque .Could anyone plz tell me that it is normal. thanks

zebra3

Re: SARreport

Post by zebra3 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:12 am

Zainy wrote:hi im just wondering if anyone can help actually i already applied for 10 years based ILR & its almost 3 weeks passed.I also applied for a SAR report & i got acknowledgement letter from SAR department nearly 15 days before but they still not deduct £10 fees for SAR request as i send a cheque .Could anyone plz tell me that it is normal. thanks

yes. be patient and good luck

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:28 am

It is not advisable to apply for a SAR report whilst you have an application outstanding. The request for your SAR is likely to delay the decision on your application for ilr as the data protection unit will need to request your file from the casework team dealing with your application. Why have you requested your SAR now?

Zainy

Post by Zainy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Greenie wrote:It is not advisable to apply for a SAR report whilst you have an application outstanding. The request for your SAR is likely to delay the decision on your application for ilr as the data protection unit will need to request your file from the casework team dealing with your application. Why have you requested your SAR now?
In case if they ask to produce of proof because i lost my passport .but im just check my account and they deduct SAR fees today,i think i wil get sar very soon now

Zainy

Re: SARreport

Post by Zainy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 pm

zebra3 wrote:
Zainy wrote:hi im just wondering if anyone can help actually i already applied for 10 years based ILR & its almost 3 weeks passed.I also applied for a SAR report & i got acknowledgement letter from SAR department nearly 15 days before but they still not deduct £10 fees for SAR request as i send a cheque .Could anyone plz tell me that it is normal. thanks

yes. be patient and good luck
THANKS

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Zainy wrote:
Greenie wrote:It is not advisable to apply for a SAR report whilst you have an application outstanding. The request for your SAR is likely to delay the decision on your application for ilr as the data protection unit will need to request your file from the casework team dealing with your application. Why have you requested your SAR now?
In case if they ask to produce of proof because i lost my passport .but im just check my account and they deduct SAR fees today,i think i wil get sar very soon now
why didn't you do that before you applied for ilr? You are unlikely to get the SAR soon. They take at least 40 days.