ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reference number of BC application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

elliass
BANNED

Reference number of BC application

Post by elliass » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi all,

This more I called Nationality customer service as I had an equiry regarding travelling after submition the BC application.

They told me that I can travel and they tried to keep in their record a note about my trip and I told them the reference number (our reference number) which was stipulated in the aknowledgement letter but they could find my reference number in their system....I copleted now one month only....now I am worried if they missed my application.

Can any one please help me in this matter....is it normal thing that reference muber not shown in their system?

Thank you in advance.

Smallfamily

Re: Reference number of BC application

Post by Smallfamily » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:27 pm

elliass wrote:Hi all,

This more I called Nationality customer service as I had an equiry regarding travelling after submition the BC application.

They told me that I can travel and they tried to keep in their record a note about my trip and I told them the reference number (our reference number) which was stipulated in the aknowledgement letter but they could find my reference number in their system....I copleted now one month only....now I am worried if they missed my application.

Can any one please help me in this matter....is it normal thing that reference muber not shown in their system?

Thank you in advance.
No it is not normal. I suggest you should try to retrieve ur record through providing them ur name, DOB, address instead of app no and then see if they can find anything in their system :)

elliass
BANNED

British nationality

Post by elliass » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Thank you for reply,

I called them again a few days ago and and I provided them my details name, DOB, HO reference number and address but they told that they don't have a record in there system still there is no case in their system so they cant any thing.....really strange despite my application completed now 35 days.

any advice please?

Thanks