ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay-slip dates & Payment dates are Different

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

ILR_UK_
Newly Registered

Pay-slip dates & Payment dates are Different

Post by ILR_UK_ » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 am

Hi,

Could some one pls clarify this doubt please.

My Pay-slips are dated always month ending dates....But my salary payments are not as per those dates..They are 7 to 15 + days than Pay-slip dates.

Is that OK ? Or it will create any Problem for ILR (SET(O)) ?
How can I resolve this......

Thanks InAdvance,

*FC*
Member of Standing

Re: Pay-slip dates & Payment dates are Different

Post by *FC* » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:28 am

ILR_UK_ wrote:Hi,

Could some one pls clarify this doubt please.

My Pay-slips are dated always month ending dates....But my salary payments are not as per those dates..They are 7 to 15 + days than Pay-slip dates.

Is that OK ? Or it will create any Problem for ILR (SET(O)) ?
How can I resolve this......

Thanks InAdvance,
It is perfectly OK. I am in the same boat too. :)

I however have obtained a letter from my employer stating that the Salary is paid 15 days in arrears and 15 days in advance (Included this phrase in the Employer's letter).

FC

imran22
Member of Standing

Post by imran22 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi I am in the same boat as well. I am sure it should be ok but for me important question is whether to use the date in the payslip in the duration in which i am claiming the points for income or should i use the date it get credited to my bank account which is normally 15 days earlier then what is on the payslip.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:02 pm

as long as the NET salary that goes in for that month matches the slip you are cooking

ILR_hopefully
Newly Registered

Post by ILR_hopefully » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:58 pm

That is fine - mine did not match and I got Tier 1 extension.
Also, net was more than gross for one month. The case worker commented on that and I said that that was because I paid more tax for previous months than I should have - he said 'that's fine' and did not seem too bothered. Even if I have said that I did not know, I think he would have not cared.

ilraspirant

Post by ilraspirant » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:23 pm

That shouldn't be a problem as far as NET salary in Payslip and bank statement match for that calendar month.