ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dividend Vouchers

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dellfan

Dividend Vouchers

Post by dellfan » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Hello Forum,
The dividend vouchers we submit, do they have to be on the Company letter head or can they be on Plain A4 paper. My accountant sends me the Vouchers in an email.

I cant find anything about this in guidelines.I searched if they are any topics related to this on the forum but cant find one. Anybody got any views.

Many Thanks

m.j

Post by m.j » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Plain A4 paper is fine.
Make sure you get it attested by the Accountant.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Dividend voucher should be on company letter head

signed by either secretary or director

no attestation of DV required by accountant

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Where in the guidelines does it say that DV should be on company letter heads.

Regards

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:03 am

Sushil-ACCA wrote:Dividend voucher should be on company letter head

signed by either secretary or director

no attestation of DV required by accountant
my ones was on plain a4 papers but i signed and stamped by accountant and got the letter from accountant confirm amounts.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 am

Dividend r decled by company so

it should be on letter head or from company

for other dividend learning read company law dont ask which guide lines

ILR_UK_
Newly Registered

Post by ILR_UK_ » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:40 am

Can I sign dividend vouchers for myself ? Why I am asking is I am one and only director for company. No secretary .

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:19 am

ILR_UK_ wrote:Can I sign dividend vouchers for myself ? Why I am asking is I am one and only director for company. No secretary .
Yes You can.
There is no problem with self signing dividend vouchers as a Director of your LTD co.
If you run a company it is no harder to create a letterhead.
It looks more professional if salary slips, dividend vouchers etc and printed on company letterhead (You can even have header and footer with necessary details and print it off each time along with content on MS Word document).

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I have been transferring my dividends and net director fee as single payment into my personal account every month. I was reading the guidelines and it was mentioned that for every source of income i need to show supporting documents from 2 different sources,for example income from dividends can be shown by using DV and personal bank account.

Since i haven't been transferring dividends and net directors fee separately, the dividend payment wont reflect in the personnel bank account instead it will show both dividend + net directors fee.

Can i just show DV along with accountant letter ?

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Can you not create dividend voucher and directors fee note of same day sum of both will then corroborate with entry in your personal bank statement.

You also should add letter from accountant and consider submitting Business bank statement to show payment made to your personal bank account.

kakss
Newly Registered

Dividend Voucher

Post by kakss » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Please can you help send a sample of dividend voucher to the following email address . kakofonics@yahoo.com

krthk.s

Post by krthk.s » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:12 pm