ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Newborn Tier1 dependent and visa extention

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anasjamil2

Newborn Tier1 dependent and visa extention

Post by anasjamil2 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi Friends.. I am really confused with my situation and immigration laws. Please read and advice me best solution to my problem.

Me(Tier1) and my wife (dependent) are in UK, our T1 visa is due to expire on March 2013.

We are expecting twins in in July 2012. I want delivery in UK and then send twins to India for 2 months . May I know what is the perfect way of getting this done?

My problem is, if I apply for my twins dependent visa in July 2012 (when they born), it will only be valid for 7months. and I will have to re-apply in March 2103.

I will take them to India for 1-2 months after delievery. Paying fee of 2xTier1 dependents only for 4-5 months doesn't sounds good to me.

To save this amount is it legal to do any of the below, or if you have any better suggestion do let me know please:-
=> Apply for their passport (no visa) and send them to India, and apply for their visa in March2013 and then get them back in UK?
=> Apply for their passport (no visa) and keep them in UK, and apply for their visa in March 2013?

Questions:
1. May I know the Tier1 dependent fee of UK borns? and maintenance funds?
2. Within how many days do UK born need to get dependent visa?
3. Is there any problem to send the twins to India without visa?
4. When I have apply for Mine, Wife and Twins extension in March 2013 what will be our fee and maintenance funds?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 pm

After delivery of babies u can apply thier indian pp and when yr visa comes to reneval u can apply as a family for all without need to go back home

anasjamil2

Post by anasjamil2 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:44 pm

THank you my friend.. You mean that I have to first apply for their passport with visa.... and then after 6 months apply again for extension? doesn't it looks like strange for paying dependent fee for 6 months?

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Newborn Tier1 dependent and visa extention

Post by UKBALoveStory » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:34 pm

anasjamil2 wrote:Hi Friends.. I am really confused with my situation and immigration laws. Please read and advice me best solution to my problem.

Me(Tier1) and my wife (dependent) are in UK, our T1 visa is due to expire on March 2013.

We are expecting twins in in July 2012. I want delivery in UK and then send twins to India for 2 months . May I know what is the perfect way of getting this done?

My problem is, if I apply for my twins dependent visa in July 2012 (when they born), it will only be valid for 7months. and I will have to re-apply in March 2103.

I will take them to India for 1-2 months after delievery. Paying fee of 2xTier1 dependents only for 4-5 months doesn't sounds good to me.

To save this amount is it legal to do any of the below, or if you have any better suggestion do let me know please:-
=> Apply for their passport (no visa) and send them to India, and apply for their visa in March2013 and then get them back in UK?
=> Apply for their passport (no visa) and keep them in UK, and apply for their visa in March 2013?

Questions:
1. May I know the Tier1 dependent fee of UK borns? and maintenance funds?
2. Within how many days do UK born need to get dependent visa?
3. Is there any problem to send the twins to India without visa?
4. When I have apply for Mine, Wife and Twins extension in March 2013 what will be our fee and maintenance funds?
Brother its very simple, as long as the newly born are NOT travelling abroad, the newly born does NOT need VISA. So keep it simple.
1- Apply for their passport after the birth
2- apply for the VISA when your extension is due, as long as the newly born stay within UK, they don't need VISA>

hope that helps.

anasjamil2

Post by anasjamil2 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Awesome... so you mean that:

1. My babies born in July 2012.
2. I don't apply for their visa. Will only get their passport.
3. Make sure they stay in UK, till 2013 March.
4. Apply for my extension and their visa in 2013 March.
5. Then take them to India if i want.

On march 2013 when i will apply for their visa, won't BHC will say that why didn't i applied for their visa and kept them in this country on indian passport without permit?

call2bala

Fees for tier 1 general new born baby?

Post by call2bala » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Hello Folks

I w'd like to apply for Tier 1 dependent for my new born baby (2 months old).The baby born in uk.

i don't know if the fees is for £561 or £750?

Please some one guide me

geriatrix

Re: Fees for tier 1 general new born baby?

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:18 pm

call2bala wrote:i don't know if the fees is for £561 or £750?
Read the form and you'll know!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:59 am

@susdmehta: Hi, In a situation where the couple has been granted extn till lets say 2015 and in 2013 wife delivers a baby in UK.
What is the best way of handling this? Just a birth cert of the baby and the indian PP?? Will they have to apply for baby's tier-1 dependant visa seperately? Can the baby stay in UK without the visa with only the passport(provider the husband and wife have visa)?
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:03 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!