ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT! Cohab documents for those who covered by HSMP JR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nvr
Newly Registered

URGENT! Cohab documents for those who covered by HSMP JR

Post by nvr » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 am

Hi experts,

Is it madate to show cohab documents when Iam applying with my wife? Apart from a marraige certificate I don't have anything like utility bills and contracts on my wife's name. All bills and contracts on my name only. she has been in the UK for 5 years. Please suggest.

regards
V

xinl
Newly Registered

Post by xinl » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 am

In my case the case worker asked for it but only took 2 of them (one for each year).
I know some other cases in this forum the case workers didn't ask any cohab doc.

You know you can also provide your wife's NHS card, government letter or DVLA letter instead?

nvr
Newly Registered

Post by nvr » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:58 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I just called my wife's GP to provide her a letter to show that she has ben registered for 5 years. GP charging £20 for the ref letter :( I need to look for the NHS card now...hope this should be fine.

sayam04

Post by sayam04 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:08 am

Hi nvr,

yes they ask for cohab documents, i got ILR on 23rd Feb 2012 under HSMP-JR. Please read the following link;

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=96729

Case worker did ask us to provide any thing on our names covering last 2 years.

Any thing like bank statements/credit card bills/NHS letters/NHS card/DVLA learners or Provisional Licenec both card and the paper licence/TV licences/Election Polling cards/Mobile phone bills. Any thing you can show on your wife's name even if you have a joint account on any doc's will help.

Regards