ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK test

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

juliajules1979
- thin ice -

Life in the UK test

Post by juliajules1979 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 am

Hiya

Ive just sent my BC application off and with regards to the 1.22 Knowledge of Language and Life:

I ticked the box after the statement

I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement and I also wrote my test number in the statement where it says I have passed the Life in the UK test and attach confirmation. The test number is.....

I also included my life in the UK test certificate with the application just to make sure HO have all the info.

Do you think that HO will get confused, thinking that I didn't pass it before I applied for ILR and ask me to supply the form of ID that I used when I took the test ( I used my driving licence when I took it).

Many thanks

Markie

Re: Life in the UK test

Post by Markie » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:20 pm

don't worry...you'll be fine
juliajules1979 wrote:Hiya

Ive just sent my BC application off and with regards to the 1.22 Knowledge of Language and Life:

I ticked the box after the statement

I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement and I also wrote my test number in the statement where it says I have passed the Life in the UK test and attach confirmation. The test number is.....

I also included my life in the UK test certificate with the application just to make sure HO have all the info.

Do you think that HO will get confused, thinking that I didn't pass it before I applied for ILR and ask me to supply the form of ID that I used when I took the test ( I used my driving licence when I took it).

Many thanks

juliajules1979
- thin ice -

Post by juliajules1979 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Thanks Markie