ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR online booking query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smoothturbo

ILR online booking query

Post by smoothturbo » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:19 am

Hi all, I've just booked an ILR appointment online for next month, after selecting the date and time the next page showed the following,

Appointment checklist

Print and sign the official form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Continue below.
Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. You will need this time for security checks.
Bring all the dependants registered in your application with you to this appointment.
Do not bring anyone else; they will not be seen.
Bring a printout of this page or your confirmation email.
If you have not already paid, bring a means of payment.
Bring your supporting documents. See your application form and guidance notes for details.
If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment.

My query is, when I clicked 'continue below' to print off the official form, it took me to a page where it only showed the date and time of the appointment and there was nothing to print off! so what is this offficial form? is it the actual SET(M) application form? any ideas anyone?

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:27 am

Hi

Have you got any email regarding the confirmation of your appointment date and time. That's the most important bit.

You dont really have to print any forms at the time of booking your appointment that's what all I know to the best of my knowledge.

Offcourse you have to print out the right form and fill it and you have to take it along with you at the time of your appointment at the PEO.

Hope this will answer your question.

smoothturbo

Post by smoothturbo » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 am

thank you,

yes I did get a confirmation mail which I'll be printing off...

did anyone else had the same prob or is it just me?

barker

Post by barker » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:20 am

smoothturbu,

I asked the same question heer

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

One of the senior members confirmed that the text refers to the appropriate application form you need to fill up. I also called up the UKBA helpline who were extremely unhelpful and i suspect did not have a clue about what i was saying. They did however say that as far as forms are concerned its only the application form, SET O in my case, that was to be brought along.

Maybe someone who has gone for a PEO appointment can comment on this.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:03 am

SET(O) is the only form for work related categories.

smoothturbo

Post by smoothturbo » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Thank u barker, I was actually going to query this with ukba but since they don't have any clue about it then I won't bother. Application form Was the first thing that came on my mind too..and I havn't heard anyone mention about any other 'official form' to be signed.

*FC*
Member of Standing

Re: ILR online booking query

Post by *FC* » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:20 pm

smoothturbo wrote:Hi all, I've just booked an ILR appointment online for next month, after selecting the date and time the next page showed the following,

Appointment checklist

Print and sign the official form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Continue below.
Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. You will need this time for security checks.
Bring all the dependants registered in your application with you to this appointment.
Do not bring anyone else; they will not be seen.
Bring a printout of this page or your confirmation email.
If you have not already paid, bring a means of payment.
Bring your supporting documents. See your application form and guidance notes for details.
If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment.

My query is, when I clicked 'continue below' to print off the official form, it took me to a page where it only showed the date and time of the appointment and there was nothing to print off! so what is this offficial form? is it the actual SET(M) application form? any ideas anyone?
To me that is a Bug on the website. I had the same issue but did not really worry about it. Get the lastest SET (O) form from the UKBA website and you will be fine. :)

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Here is the link to download the latest SET(O) form and Guidance:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ement/seto