ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

who can go in the PEO for ILR?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smoothturbo

who can go in the PEO for ILR?

Post by smoothturbo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi all, might be a bit daft question but I want this cleared up, I am a British citizen and my wife is here on spouse visa which expires next month, we've booked the appointment online for the premium service. The question is, Can me and our lil 2month old baby go in with her although she's the only one applying for ILR?

thanks in advance..

Panda_0077
Newly Registered

Re: who can go in the PEO for ILR?

Post by Panda_0077 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:20 pm

smoothturbo wrote:Hi all, might be a bit daft question but I want this cleared up, I am a British citizen and my wife is here on spouse visa which expires next month, we've booked the appointment online for the premium service. The question is, Can me and our lil 2month old baby go in with her although she's the only one applying for ILR?

thanks in advance..
Hello, I applied for ILR on february 29th, and my husband was there with me, I think you can go there with the baby even tho ur wife is the only one applying for ILR. If you still unsure, call UKBA and ask the question. Hope it helps! :)

friend12345

Post by friend12345 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 pm

smoothturbo wrote:Hi all, might be a bit daft question but I want this cleared up, I am a British citizen and my wife is here on spouse visa which expires next month, we've booked the appointment online for the premium service. The question is, Can me and our lil 2month old baby go in with her although she's the only one applying for ILR?

thanks in advance..
I went for my ILR appointment last month, as far I know when one applies for set ( M ) at the PEO, they expect their partner to be there too, I booked my appointment at the phone and the lady dealing with me said my wife got to be there with me, so yes you and your baby can go along too no problem at all.
Good Luck

smoothturbo

Post by smoothturbo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Thanks for the clarification both...

*FC*
Member of Standing

Post by *FC* » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:02 pm

thanks in advance..
I am sure yourself and the baby will be allowed inside along with the applicant :)