ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - PEO - Documents Required

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wilayatmalik
Newly Registered

ILR - PEO - Documents Required

Post by wilayatmalik » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:45 am

Dear all,

I just joined immigration board and really appreciate the work you have been doing by sharing your experiences.

I am going at PEO Croydon on 28th March for ILR based on (HSMP for 2 Years) and (Tier 1 General for 3 Years). I was a student in UK and switched to HSMP in April 2007 under rules which were present after 06/12/2006. Got extension in April 2009 under Tier 1 (General) for 3 years.

Now, I was filling out SET (O) form and have the following questions:

- In section 3 Which category should I tick? Tier 1 (General) under Section A or HSMP under Section B?

- Also, I have documents for my last 12 months income. (Payslips, Letter from Employer, Bank Statements).

- I have my P60 for my last 4 years but do not have paysilps or bank statements for last 4 years (Do I need to provide bank statements for all 5 years).

- Do I need to provide all the documents that I gave to UKBA when I switched from Student Status to HSMP 5 years ago or do I need to provide documents only after I got my HSMP?

I am asking this because form SET (O) section 11L states "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the requirements of the immigration rules"

If so, would they start checking my income again on which basis I switched to HSMP?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Wil

wilayatmalik
Newly Registered

Post by wilayatmalik » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Guys, any help on this please!

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:04 am

Hi wilayatmalik

To the best of my knowledge the only docs you require officially as perr the requirements by the UKBA to apply for ILR on the bassis of Tier 1 G route are listed below.

PP

12 Months bank statements and Corresponding payslips

LIUK pass test certificate

Correctly filled out Set (o) Latest Version form

That's all I know. P60's are never ever the official requirement cause to the best my knowledge they create ambiguity in the docs if you're being employed by a company and you're getting paid a Salary so definitely you'll be paying the right amount of tax that's for sure that's why no P60's required officially the CW might ask you about it that's all if he/she wants.

Question of all 5 years of bank statements that's just totally out of question mate. Other wise we all would have gone back to our home 5 years of bank statement means 60 pages of bank statements and then another 60 pages of payslips well if your bank statement is on one page other wise if its like mine on an average of 4 to 5 page a month then good luck you'll be submitting a whole book of just bank statements and payslips and the CW will definitely go mad matching 60 payslips with 60 bank statements.

As already mentioned by you in your post you already gor your HSMP extended to Tier 1 G so you just need your last 12 months of bank statements and payslips.

In Sec 3 of Set(o) Forms the ans I believe you've to right is

Section A tick Tier 1 G as you're applying on the basis of Tier G not on the basis of HSMP. I think the choice of HSMP is in the form Set(o) is only valid for people who got their HSMP JR or probably I am not too correct on that.

I have already answered your Q2 and 3 above in my post already

I dont have a clue about SET (O) section 11L states "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the requirements of the immigration rules"

Good luck for your ILR.[/b]

ashubhatt

Post by ashubhatt » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Smam wrote:Hi wilayatmalik

To the best of my knowledge the only docs you require officially as perr the requirements by the UKBA to apply for ILR on the bassis of Tier 1 G route are listed below.

PP

12 Months bank statements and Corresponding payslips

LIUK pass test certificate

Correctly filled out Set (o) Latest Version form

That's all I know. P60's are never ever the official requirement cause to the best my knowledge they create ambiguity in the docs if you're being employed by a company and you're getting paid a Salary so definitely you'll be paying the right amount of tax that's for sure that's why no P60's required officially the CW might ask you about it that's all if he/she wants.

Question of all 5 years of bank statements that's just totally out of question mate. Other wise we all would have gone back to our home 5 years of bank statement means 60 pages of bank statements and then another 60 pages of payslips well if your bank statement is on one page other wise if its like mine on an average of 4 to 5 page a month then good luck you'll be submitting a whole book of just bank statements and payslips and the CW will definitely go mad matching 60 payslips with 60 bank statements.

As already mentioned by you in your post you already gor your HSMP extended to Tier 1 G so you just need your last 12 months of bank statements and payslips.

In Sec 3 of Set(o) Forms the ans I believe you've to right is

Section A tick Tier 1 G as you're applying on the basis of Tier G not on the basis of HSMP. I think the choice of HSMP is in the form Set(o) is only valid for people who got their HSMP JR or probably I am not too correct on that.

I have already answered your Q2 and 3 above in my post already

I dont have a clue about SET (O) section 11L states "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the requirements of the immigration rules"

Good luck for your ILR.[/b]
I am also applying for ILR, I have asked this question before and was told to submit Tier1 approval letter though on another post someone said to not worry about the approval letter & wasnt asked for it. I am also in a fix as what to show as documents so i'm taking last 5 years P60, not sure if that will help but havent got any other proof.

BTW I lost Tier1 approval letter but have got WP approval letter.
British passport holder since 17/09/2013
ILR: 12.04.12 - 23.03.22
Finish 5 years on 23.03.12. Applied for PR on 05.04.12 for ILR
Tier 1 (General Migrant) : 08.05.2009 - 08.05.2012
Work Permit: 23.03.07 - 23.03.12

AshMad

Post by AshMad » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi,

You need to apply under Tier-1 G as this is the last category under the currency of which you will be making your ILR application.

All you need is to satisfy your points in the ILR application exactly similar to your previous Tier-1 G application.

As long as you have all the passports with all the visas stamped on it you do not need any UKBA approval letters granting visas.

If you do not have a Tier-1 G approval letter from HMRC and intend to have a copy then you can try requesting this through SAR. You can expect your request to be processed in 4 weeks.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/