ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Security Check

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wazee89

HSMP Security Check

Post by wazee89 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:16 am

i need all of you to shed your views on it.
i applied my hsmp case through a representative who was claiming that he could get the approval within three weeks time. now when the 3 weeks are over he is defrauding that home office conduct a security check / oversee verification. he didnt even give me the reference no stating that it is issued after security check of every applicant.
I am extremely worried infact terribly worried. i have already checked with the home office and the local high commission and they confirmed that HO doesn not conduct such sort of check. i have never been to UK before as well.I have provided my police clearance certificate then why he is deceiting me?
Do u guys have any idea what kina check this is and does HO conduct this?
Please reply me as soon as possible
moderators please answer

HSMPGUY

Re: HSMP Security Check

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:41 am

wazee89 wrote:i need all of you to shed your views on it.
i applied my hsmp case through a representative who was claiming that he could get the approval within three weeks time. now when the 3 weeks are over he is defrauding that home office conduct a security check / oversee verification. he didnt even give me the reference no stating that it is issued after security check of every applicant.
I am extremely worried infact terribly worried. i have already checked with the home office and the local high commission and they confirmed that HO doesn not conduct such sort of check. i have never been to UK before as well.I have provided my police clearance certificate then why he is deceiting me?
Do u guys have any idea what kina check this is and does HO conduct this?
Please reply me as soon as possible
moderators please answer
First of all there is no need to worry. here is the email address

wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

just write simple email tell them your date when you send your application, date of birth, your full name, and country. they will give you your reference no.

Now about the security checks they are done by HO UK when your are qualifying in your points. they normally send your case to your local embassy to check validity of your documents.

I hope this is what your were looking for

Best of luck.

wazee89

Re: HSMP Security Check

Post by wazee89 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:54 am

First of all there is no need to worry. here is the email address just write simple email tell them your date when you send your application, date of birth, your full name, and country. they will give you your reference no.

Now about the security checks they are done by HO UK when your are qualifying in your points. they normally send your case to your local embassy to check validity of your documents.
i am greatly thankful to you sir for your reply. still no sure of whether
1- HO conducts security check or oversees verification because i have never visited UK before
2-if it is conducted, then is it carried out before sending my info to my local High Commission or afterwards?
3- does it means that i have already qualified and they are investigating about me( if thats the case, how long does it take)
4- whom to contact for the updated infomartion about the status of my application?( because i am not sure if he had submitted it)
5-plz let me know of the e-mail u mentioned in ur reply

i ll deem it a great favour if u help me with the answers in the earliest possible time.

Regards

wazee

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:40 am

It could merely be that your HSMP representative is stalling you because he has no further information to give you regarding your case as he is yet to receive anything from the HSMP team. If he wants to be truthful and says I havent heard anything, you might ask him why when he guarenteed an approval in 3 weeks time.

I dont know about security checks but the HSMP conducts document verifications for some of the applicants. This is done to make sure the applicant has not given them any false information.

1- HO conducts security check or oversees verification because i have never visited UK before
As mentioned, it is done to check the authenticity of your documents.

2-if it is conducted, then is it carried out before sending my info to my local High Commission or afterwards?
The very act of involving your local british embassy is verification
3- does it means that i have already qualified and they are investigating about me( if thats the case, how long does it take)
It means no such thing.
4- whom to contact for the updated infomartion about the status of my application?( because i am not sure if he had submitted it)
You can contact the HSMP team. Look for their phone nos., fax details, email addresses on the HO website, the HSMP guidelines and the HSMP form. You need to do some legwork yourself.

Lastly, relax - you will get to know the results of your application soon enough. It might be hard to wait, but you must not get yourself worked up.

wazee89

thx wazir

Post by wazee89 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:08 pm

moderators are always problem solving guys and i ll be thankful for your response.
he hasn't given me reference no yet and says that it will be generated soon after the security check is completed.i have already sent an e-mail to the hsmp inquiry team but no confirmation as yet from them.
thats why u guys are my only hope.
i wd deem it a fav if u could check with the HO to extract some info.
i am collecting myself but still worried as i am entirely unstatisfied of what is happening.
looking towards u moderators

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:36 pm

Any information or contact with the HSMP team regarding your case file has to be done only by your representatives or yourself. No one else is authorised to do it.

In the email you send to the HSMP team you will have to specify your full name, date of birth, date the applicant was receieved by them etc so that they can narrow down their search and get your reference number for you.

Reference numbers are generally allocated as soon as payment process has been successful. After that a letter is sent that contains your reference number. Since your application has been submitted on your behalf by a representative, the reference letter will be sent to them.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:40 am

MWazir wrote:Any information or contact with the HSMP team regarding your case file has to be done only by your representatives or yourself. No one else is authorised to do it.

In the email you send to the HSMP team you will have to specify your full name, date of birth, date the applicant was receieved by them etc so that they can narrow down their search and get your reference number for you.

Reference numbers are generally allocated as soon as payment process has been successful. After that a letter is sent that contains your reference number. Since your application has been submitted on your behalf by a representative, the reference letter will be sent to them.
Keep up the good work Mr. Wazir

wazee89

Post by wazee89 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:10 am

Thx Mwazir.
i received HO email. they confirmed that my application was received on 05/09/06.
can i check with HO whether my representative has sumbitted Urgent Treatment Form with my application as i have a firm job offer in UK.
The deadline is 30th September to avail that life time opportunity.

1-is it a good idea to send them an e-mail regarding my inquiries of UTF?

2-if i do, won't they think that i dont trust my representative, leading to a refusal.(although i know he deceived me.3 weeks time is over)

plz advise me what contents to send to HO?