ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missed the appointment..what next?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ramessecurity
Newly Registered

Missed the appointment..what next?

Post by ramessecurity » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi,

I had an appointment today at croydon office. I missed my docs on the way to croydon office. And I cancelled the appointment . Will it affect my application?

thanks,
ram

params0073

Post by params0073 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Nope.

You need to book another one and then apply.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Do you mean you 'forgot' your documents, or you lost them on the way to the appointment?

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:09 pm

I hope you didn't loose the documents. You have two options:

1) Try for another appointment

a) on your own
b) through agencies (not recommended)

2) Post your application
Give me more Karma (+)

ramessecurity
Newly Registered

Post by ramessecurity » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:47 pm

thanks,
I lost all documents except passport. Trying to get an appointment before april 1

black7

Post by black7 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 pm

ramessecurity wrote:thanks,
I lost all documents except passport. Trying to get an appointment before april 1
I do not think u will be able to get a PEO appointment by 1 st April, they normally get booked 42 days in advance. I think the best way is to post your application.

Regards

ScopeD
Member of Standing

Post by ScopeD » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 pm

black7 wrote:I do not think u will be able to get a PEO appointment by 1 st April, they normally get booked 42 days in advance. I think the best way is to post your application.
Not necessarily. New slots are released usually around midnight for a period of up to 42 days in advance - and no more, and sometimes other people cancel appointments, which will then release the time slot to others. With luck, one can get an appointment for even next week.

nadendla
Newly Registered

Post by nadendla » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 pm

ScopeD wrote:
black7 wrote:I do not think u will be able to get a PEO appointment by 1 st April, they normally get booked 42 days in advance. I think the best way is to post your application.
Not necessarily. New slots are released usually around midnight for a period of up to 42 days in advance - and no more, and sometimes other people cancel appointments, which will then release the time slot to others. With luck, one can get an appointment for even next week.
I agree, I just got an appointment on 22nd March on last Friday.

Regards
S

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:47 pm

ramessecurity wrote:thanks,
Blimey!! Sorry to have heard that. How are you going to get all the documents collected before 1st April even if you managed to get the appointment? have you checked with First Buses or is it London Buses to see if any one has handed anything in the depot? I wish someone has !!
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

aprao_bangalore
Newly Registered

Post by aprao_bangalore » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Please visit 'Lost Property' page on TFL and you can give the details of the lost item whether it's in bus, train, tube or taxi. They will respond within a day . Let me know if you need more details as I have used this service and got back my stuff after almost 30 days of losing it.

igenes
Newly Registered

Post by igenes » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Yes. Furthermore it looks like slots are released throughout the day if it becomes available and not just midnight..
nadendla wrote:
ScopeD wrote:
I agree, I just got an appointment on 22nd March on last Friday.

Regards
S