ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NO NI number on Payslip..Please Advice for a good solicitor

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jegdis5
Newly Registered

NO NI number on Payslip..Please Advice for a good solicitor

Post by Jegdis5 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi Senior and experienced member..
I came to UK in September 2007 with Indian companies work permit.I switched to Tier 1 in 2008 and I will be eligible for ILR this september 2012.
I have a problem with P60 provided by Indian company..There is no NI number mentioned in the P60 since I applied for NI number very late.I have the softcopy of P60 and P45 with no NI number and the P60 shows very less pay.
I bleieve they manipulated the way so that they dont have to mention my NI number...ALso I was getting all as allowances..

I am looking for a good solicitor so that I have no chances of rejecting my application..Can someone please help me advice good solicitor?

Thanks,
Jeg

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Smith Stone and Walters. Its a very reputable firm usd by top banks such as JP Morgan etc.

spradeep05
Newly Registered

Re: NO NI number on Payslip..Please Advice for a good solici

Post by spradeep05 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Jegdis5 wrote:Hi Senior and experienced member..
I came to UK in September 2007 with Indian companies work permit.I switched to Tier 1 in 2008 and I will be eligible for ILR this september 2012.
I have a problem with P60 provided by Indian company..There is no NI number mentioned in the P60 since I applied for NI number very late.I have the softcopy of P60 and P45 with no NI number and the P60 shows very less pay.
I bleieve they manipulated the way so that they dont have to mention my NI number...ALso I was getting all as allowances..

I am looking for a good solicitor so that I have no chances of rejecting my application..Can someone please help me advice good solicitor?

Thanks,
Jeg
Hi Jeg,
My first 2 P60 didnt have any NI number and i didnt realise until now that it could have been an issue. I successfully applied through Dearson winyard-Sheffield branch and they were very professional.

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi

I would like to recommend you to Smith Stone and Walters in London they're really pretty good and bare in mind they're really expensive as well as compared to any other Immigration Lawyers in the country.

But to be honest with you that's not your fault if you haven't got the NI no on your P60. The main concern is that you've paid the right amount of Tax on your income earned.

Good luck for your ILR.

parasiteslost

Post by parasiteslost » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 pm

chosenaik wrote:Smith Stone and Walters. Its a very reputable firm usd by top banks such as JP Morgan etc.
Do you know how much they charge on average for ILR?

Jegdis5
Newly Registered

Post by Jegdis5 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 am

Many thanks for all your suggestions..
SMAM, anyways its not mistake on my part for improper income tax..It was my company who has to file right tax...
anyidea how much smith and walters charge?

sojan

Post by sojan » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:13 am

You can contact HMRC and collect the tax document right?

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:13 am

Hi Jegdis5

That's what I have said to you in my previous post that its not your fault that you haven't got your NI No at that time.

Smith Stone and Walters they have quoted me nearly £2000 excluding the PEO fees. They are really expensive!!!!!

parasiteslost

Post by parasiteslost » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Smam wrote:Hi Jegdis5

That's what I have said to you in my previous post that its not your fault that you haven't got your NI No at that time.

Smith Stone and Walters they have quoted me nearly £2000 excluding the PEO fees. They are really expensive!!!!!
Yes quite expensive. workpermit.com charges £1300 for face to face applications.
http://www.workpermit.com/uk/uk_fee_structure.htm

Infinite-leave
Newly Registered

Solictor

Post by Infinite-leave » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 pm

My Hsmp FLR extension was done through smith stone Walter back in 2009 and I did not have to pay anything as it was my employer who paid the money. And as I am not with the same employer anymore and I thought let me ask how much smith stone with charge for ILR under tier 1, the answer was 900 for the main applicant and 200 for spouse and any dependant children were free. Obviously that did not include the VAT and PEO fee.

I am not willing to pay them extra money as my case is straight forward. They take appointments at Croydon branch.

Hope this helps.