ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General Application Form 2 sided Printout Sequence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mrajkumar
India

Tier1 General Application Form 2 sided Printout Sequence

Post by mrajkumar » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi,
Can I take double sided print out of the Tier1 application form? If so, what should be the order because page 9 just after Payment Details (Section1) page says "If you are producing a double-sided copy of this application form, please include this page and make sure it falls on the reverse of the payment details page in the two-sided copy."
My understanding, take printout of Page 7-8 in one paper 2-sided and page 9 in one paper with single sided and rest from page 10 - last page with double sided. Please confirm if this is correct.

Thanks in Advance!

Raj

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Tier1 General Application Form 2 sided Printout Sequence

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:18 am

mrajkumar wrote:Hi,
Can I take double sided print out of the Tier1 application form? If so, what should be the order because page 9 just after Payment Details (Section1) page says "If you are producing a double-sided copy of this application form, please include this page and make sure it falls on the reverse of the payment details page in the two-sided copy."
My understanding, take printout of Page 7-8 in one paper 2-sided and page 9 in one paper with single sided and rest from page 10 - last page with double sided. Please confirm if this is correct.

Thanks in Advance!

Raj
Spot on. Print 1-8 double sided, 9 on its own and 10-end on double sided again
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

vignezh

Post by vignezh » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 am

raxs1983 wrote:

Thanks in Advance!

Raj
Would it be a major error if you have printed it 2-sided from start to finish without doing exactly as mentioned here?

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:25 am

Thanks for the Info! Has anybody in this forum submitted 2-sided printout?
Just to be on the comfort zone.
Raj[/quote]

Spot on. Print 1-8 double sided, 9 on its own and 10-end on double sided again[/quote]

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 am

vignezh wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:

Thanks in Advance!

Raj
Would it be a major error if you have printed it 2-sided from start to finish without doing exactly as mentioned here?
It could be :(, as page 9 explicitly instructs that this page should be on reversed.....
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

vignezh

Post by vignezh » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 am

raxs1983 wrote:
vignezh wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:

Thanks in Advance!

Raj
It could be :(, as page 9 explicitly instructs that this page should be on reversed.....
Looks like i cant do anything about it now as I sent my application 2 weeks ago... Called UKBA, the lady said CW will contact you if there is anything there is an issue. Hope I dont get any issues due to this schoolboy error...

Is there anyone who did the same mistake as mine... printing the application 2-sided throughout?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:00 am

It is a school boy error for sure !!! How did you manage to miss that big bold writing lol. I think it is more of an administrative reasons and not a requirement. I do not think that could be a deal breaker :) Breathe normal :)

vignezh

Post by vignezh » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 am

raxs1983 wrote:It is a school boy error for sure !!! How did you manage to miss that big bold writing lol. I think it is more of an administrative reasons and not a requirement. I do not think that could be a deal breaker :) Breathe normal :)
I hope so... nowhere in the form/guidance it says the application will become invalid due to this... It might irritate the CW a bit... fingers crossed... :cry:

But why cant they include this page twice while saying something like "include these pages if you are printing 2-sided". That would have been easier... I have included a cover letter which includes bank statement page no. for each payment and have included tags on pages of bank statements containing payments... so this should ease the tension of CW a bit... :)
Last edited by vignezh on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 am

vignezh wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:It is a school boy error for sure !!! How did you manage to miss that big bold writing lol. I think it is more of an administrative reasons and not a requirement. I do not think that could be a deal breaker :) Breathe normal :)
I hope so... nowhere in the form/guidance it says the application will become invalid due to this... It might irritate the CW a bit... fingers crossed... :cry:
I do not think it will. You have to understand that in postal application, your payment is processed in advance if not simultaneously while your application being considered by CW. From what I have heard and read, the payment details part of the application form is handled separately

vignezh

Post by vignezh » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 am

raxs1983 wrote:
vignezh wrote:
I do not think it will. You have to understand that in postal application, your payment is processed in advance if not simultaneously while your application being considered by CW. From what I have heard and read, the payment details part of the application form is handled separately
You could have told me this in your first reply raxs1983, that would have avoided my panic-hidden phone call to UKBA... :shock:

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 am

vignezh wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:
vignezh wrote:

You could have told me this in your first reply raxs1983, that would have avoided my panic-hidden phone call to UKBA... :shock:
Been there, done that :)