ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i havnt receive my acknowledgement letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

boudia
Newly Registered

i havnt receive my acknowledgement letter

Post by boudia » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:37 pm

hi everyone iam little worry cause its been 3 weeks i send my application to ukba and i still didnt get any acknowledgement letter. they took the fees .thx for answering

Smallfamily

Re: i havnt receive my acknowledgement letter

Post by Smallfamily » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 pm

If they have taken the fee then that assures that ur application is with them. You may reveive a letter anytime soon as sometimes they do take a bit longer or you may give them a ring and see if they can give u the application ref no.

boudia
Newly Registered

Re: i havnt receive my acknowledgement letter

Post by boudia » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Smallfamily wrote:If they have taken the fee then that assures that ur application is with them. You may reveive a letter anytime soon as sometimes they do take a bit longer or you may give them a ring and see if they can give u the application ref no.
thank you