ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Possible outcome of 1st Passport Interview

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

blacksta

Possible outcome of 1st Passport Interview

Post by blacksta » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Considering you are who you claim to be and have answered all the interview questions correctly regardless of the tone of the interviewer. What are the possible outcomes of an interview session apart from " Your passport will be printed in the next couple of days"

Please share.

blacksta

Post by blacksta » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:52 pm

One more thing

if you have done an affirmation or oath swearing , collected a naturalisation certificate it means YOU are a british citzen. Stop stressing L OL :lol:

laywee
Newly Registered

Passport interview

Post by laywee » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi Guys
I applied with Check and Send service through post office on the 28th March, I got my documents (Naturalization Cert & Iraqi passport) back today but no mention for interview? Is it issued on a separate letter? Or by phone?......or what?

KFM
Newly Registered

Post by KFM » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:28 pm

I attended my interview today and was basically asked about information i provided on the passport application form, people living/has lived in my property and bank/credit cards/voters registration details. It lasted i think about 10 minutes. I was then told to expect my passport within the next 4 working days and that i should contact them if is not delivered within 10 days or so.

cricinfo

Re: Passport interview

Post by cricinfo » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:40 pm

laywee wrote:Hi Guys
I applied with Check and Send service through post office on the 28th March, I got my documents (Naturalization Cert & Iraqi passport) back today but no mention for interview? Is it issued on a separate letter? Or by phone?......or what?
Yes. You will receive separate letter to book an interview for passport. If you have received your documents back already then hopefully you will receive your interview letter in next couple of days.