ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused on question "Are you applying for a particular position in the UK?"

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dora_explora
Newly Registered
Brazil

Confused on question "Are you applying for a particular position in the UK?"

Post by dora_explora » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:23 pm

I have accepted an offer to be a lecturer at a university and I am now applying for endorsement for Exceptional Promise through the British Academy. Should I answer yes or no to the question "are you applying to a particular position in the UK?"
"No" seems like the correct answer since I accepted a position and had previously entered that information in the form, but when you select yes the form says the question also applies to offers of jobs or fellowships. Should I still answer no, considering I have accepted the offer that was presented?
Thanks for any help!

nikamsagar45
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Confused on question "Are you applying for a particular position in the UK?"

Post by nikamsagar45 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:19 pm

Hi
I have answered this as yes.
I entered this response based on my colleague's response.

I have submitted my application for endorsement from RAEng on 23rd Dec 2021. Still, I am waiting for the response. What about you did you get any response?

Thank you

nikamsagar45
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Confused on question "Are you applying for a particular position in the UK?"

Post by nikamsagar45 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:00 pm

Hi dora_explora,
Did you get any update on the endorsement application?

Thank You
nikamsagar45