ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document checklist

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

T Henry
Newly Registered
Iran

Document checklist

Post by T Henry » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:51 am

Dear all,

I need your opinion about an issue I have face during my application for GTV-stage 2:

I have recently completed my online application and downloaded the document checklist. In the list there are two separate tables, in the first one the only required document is passport but in the second page there are documents such as: Information about my visit, Money (either income or savings), Home address, Evidence of assets and etc. I am not sure if these are mandatory documents or shall I only provide my passport. Because as far as I know, the aforementioned evidences are not required for GTV right?

Unfortunately the link to the guide of what documents are needed which is included in the checklist is not working. I would be so appreciated if you can help me with this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

fredprvn
Newly Registered

Re: Document checklist

Post by fredprvn » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:50 pm

T Henry wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:51 am
Dear all,

I need your opinion about an issue I have face during my application for GTV-stage 2:

I have recently completed my online application and downloaded the document checklist. In the list there are two separate tables, in the first one the only required document is passport but in the second page there are documents such as: Information about my visit, Money (either income or savings), Home address, Evidence of assets and etc. I am not sure if these are mandatory documents or shall I only provide my passport. Because as far as I know, the aforementioned evidences are not required for GTV right?

Unfortunately the link to the guide of what documents are needed which is included in the checklist is not working. I would be so appreciated if you can help me with this issue.

Many thanks in advance.
You normally see a Mandatory Documents followed by a Other Documents. If you do not provide any item in the Other Documents, your application MAY be delayed or refused.

All the best,
F

messengercrow
inactive
Iran

Post by messengercrow » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:25 am

Hi all,
I have the same question actually. I know that the checklist says we need to provide further documents, but the GTV website does not mention them.

Additionally, my Indian friend says that he submitted only the endorsement letter, and his passport. That is all he has submitted and received his vignette within 15 days. He has submitted no other documents.

Is it possible that the checklist is just a general file that does not entirely apply to GTV? because one of the documents it asks for is a "proof that your dependents will remain at home country". I mean, why? I want to take them with me for sure.

furusato
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by furusato » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:42 pm

Hi all, I have the same problem!

On the check list, there is:
- one page about the passport requirement
- two pages about documents such as tour details, money, assets...
- one blank page that is entitled "other documents" that I can fill out if I want to submit anything else

So I am confused whether just the passport/endorsement is enough or not?

And the link to "read the guidance" still doesn't work...

I wonder if you all have any updates on your situation?