ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GTV Endorsement refused

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

din35
Newly Registered
India

GTV Endorsement refused

Post by din35 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:35 am

Hi All,

My GTV Exceptional promise endorsement is unsuccessful. It was peer reviewed by Royal Academy of Engineering. I applied for review but still the same result. The report says "The conclusion of the full assessment was that the reviewers considered that the applicant’s track record and contributions to the field to date, relative to career stage, were not strong enough to endorse the candidate for entry through the Global Talent route."

Would it be worth submitting the same application to the another endorsing body Royal Society for endorsement?

I highly appreciate a responses and any possible help in this regard.

Thanks,
Din

vinny

Re: GTV Endorsement refused

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:44 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

din35
Newly Registered
India

Post by din35 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:15 am

Thanks Vinny.

I have already gone through the thread you have shared. Also checked the provided web links but could not find the answer i need.

As I have recently received negative endorsement even after review, would it be worth submitting the same application without changing anything in it to the another endorsing body Royal Society for endorsement?

Kind Regards,
Chandrabhan

din35
Newly Registered
India

Post by din35 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:40 pm

Hi,

Could someone please share some experience and suggestion regarding my above mentioned query ?

Din