ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS refund

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

4ihsquery
Newly Registered
Pakistan

IHS refund

Post by 4ihsquery » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:34 pm

Hello Friends. I switched my visa category from tier 2 to GTV and in this process while I had 2 years remaining on my tier 2 so I ended up paying 2 years IHS fee twice. According to my understanding I am eligible to get a refund but I cannot find any link or email address to get information for the refund procedure. Is it possible that UKVI will refund me automatically? If so, then what can be done if someone doesn't want to be reimbursed in the account from which they paid for it? Is there any way to get reimbursed in a different account?

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: IHS refund

Post by lolo2 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:35 am

The refund is automatic, you don't need to do anything. It will be paid to the original form of payment.

IHS refund

The website has some UKVI contact details, so you can ask them how to proceed if you wish to be paid in a different account.