ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr for me and dependent

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

youcef410428
Algeria

Ilr for me and dependent

Post by youcef410428 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:24 pm

Hi
I tried to look Everingham this forum to find answers but it seems every single case has its own specifisty.

I'll apply for ILR next month as exceptional talent 3 years route, I have 2 daughters one born outside the UK and the other born in Uk, and my wife.

1- The case of my wife is clear she needs to extend her visa for another 3 years to qualify for 5 years PBS dependent route.

2- My daughter born in uk I'll apply for neutrlisation for her after i get my ILR straight away

3- My concern is my daughter born outside the UK, can I apply for her with me for ILR or she needs to apply with her Mom for extention?

Thanks a lot

vinny

Re: Ilr for me and dependent

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:26 am

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Apply with mom for an extension.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

youcef410428
Algeria

Post by youcef410428 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:45 am

Thanks a lot 🙏

youcef410428
Algeria

Post by youcef410428 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:40 pm

vinny wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:26 am
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Apply with mom for an extension.
Thanks a lot for your answer, my last question i need to do a second job to cover visa fees for my family.
My GTV says can do any work, that mean any work in any sector? Or should be with any employer in my field of endorsement?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:55 pm

GT 7.3.(b) specifies work conditions for a Global Talent holder. Moreover, there’s no work restrictions for an ILR holder.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.