ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non phd gtv

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jinnisingh
Newly Registered
India

Global talent visa and KTP knowledge transfer partnership

Post by jinnisingh » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:06 am

I have recently been offered a Knowledge transfer partnership associate post in the UK. I want to apply for a Global talent visa as the role has been funded by the UKRI. My post is related to imparting growth to a business by utilising and optimising r and d functions through project management techniques. It is a research and application based role.

Has anyone with a KTP was successful in the Global Talent visa application ?

Also, I do not hold a PhD, I hold Masters from a reputed UK university and post that i have been working as a business consultant in India. So, I have do not have a professional research experience, however, I have conducted research for my assignments, master's thesis. So is my background eligible for global talent visa ?

Also, the university HR does not offer guidance but they can provide me support for eg., grant letters, letter of the HR director, etc.

Can anyone help me decide please whether to take global talent visa or skilled workers ???

jinnisingh
Newly Registered
India

management ktp

Post by jinnisingh » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:04 am

Is a management KTP eligible for a global talent visa?

the project is sponsored by UKRI, so it should be eligible? What are the other conditions

jinnisingh
Newly Registered
India

Global talent visa immigration rules

Post by jinnisingh » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:08 am

According to global talent visa immigration rules in the appendix of gov.uk, GTE 8.1, under the fast track UKRI endorsed pathway, the applicant must be an ACTIVE RESEARCHER.

So, the active researcher means someone who was an active research in their past profession, i.e., only scientist, post docs, research assts., etc. can apply ?

or

They should be offered the role of an active researcher in an university ??? i.e., their background can be anything but they would be a researcher in their prospective job for which they are applying the visa for ?

jinnisingh
Newly Registered
India

global talent visa stage 1 documents

Post by jinnisingh » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:18 am

are just 2 documents, statement of guarantee from the HR director and award letter for an application under UKRI endorsed funder pathway, required for the stage 1.

Also, do we have to post it or scan it and sent online ? and to whom it should be sent ?

can you also provide links to the sample of statement of guarantee letter?

jinnisingh
Newly Registered
India

stage 2 documents

Post by jinnisingh » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:31 am

I just read on the forum that documents which evidence your financial conditions are also required as additional documents for the stage 2 process.

did someone submit all of these documents like bank statements, land deed or did people get their vignette even after submitting just the passport and endorsement letter?

jinnisingh
Newly Registered
India

grant award letter

Post by jinnisingh » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:36 am

how to obtain the grant award letter from the endorsed body if no online link is present?

will the university have it ? do i need to provide a copy while making an online application?

jinnisingh
Newly Registered
India

non phd gtv

Post by jinnisingh » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:09 pm

Hi all,

I wanted to know the eligibility for the endorsed funder- UKRI route of GTV.

Do we need to have a researcher background if we do not have a PhD?