ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional information for criminal report

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ousama123
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Additional information for criminal report

Post by Ousama123 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:30 pm

I submitted my documents at Sharjah VFS center in UNITED ARAB OF EMIRATES for uk health and care visa , I’ve verified all cross check documents required at 16th march 2023 and all were completed ( including criminal record of UAE)

Last Tuesday 28th march ive got an email from Uk decision making center stating that additional documents needed (criminal report certificate required ) from my home country that I never visited more than 10 years

However ,Ive submitted the criminal record from my home country with translated copy to email worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk

I’m wondering is it possible to contact the decision making officer to inform him that I’ve submitted the required documents already and how to make sure either they received it or not ?

Is it important to let him know that I lived in UAE for more than 10 years without visiting my home country which was required by Uk ًHome officer to get criminal record certificate from it ?

Important question: how long does it take to reply me in this case

Regard

Khan0907
Newly Registered
India

Re: Additional information for criminal report

Post by Khan0907 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:53 pm

Hi, did you receive the visa? if so, after how many days of sending the requested docs? I am on the same situation as yours..

Casa

Re: Additional information for criminal report

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:08 pm

Khan0907 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:53 pm
Hi, did you receive the visa? if so, after how many days of sending the requested docs? I am on the same situation as yours..
The forum member only posted once and hasn't visited since March 2021 :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.