ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Dependant Application - Queries - HO requesting Additional Evidence

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sassybee

Child Dependant Application - Queries - HO requesting Additional Evidence

Post by sassybee » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:26 pm

Good day good people and Admins,

I have a situation at hand and I need advice

Premise
1. I have been offered Skilled worker visa as a health care assistant
2. Plan to travel to UK before my family i.e. wife and 2 children
3. I have applied for their visa and received the below email from home office for my children

We note that in your application you have stated that you are intending to join or accompany your parent(s) in the UK. As part of our safeguarding duties under Section 55 we require further information before we are able to conclude your application. Please provide any of the following available evidence to help support our further assessment:

• An explanation of why your birth certificate was issued on XX/XX/2021 when your date of birth is XX/XX/2013
My intended Response - The hospital I had my baby does not issue birth certificates as formally recognised birth certificate is the government issued one.
• Evidence such as pregnancy records, maternity records or other medical records that verify your date of birth
My response - I intend to get copies of this from the hospital
• Any historical family photographs that confirm your age and family relationship
My response - I have family photos that I can send to
• Education records that verify your age, such as school certificates or reports
I do have report cards but they do not contain the child's date of birth
• Evidence to demonstrate suitable arrangements for your care and accommodation in the UK, which must comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations.

OF THE ABOVE QUERIES, I need help with the 1st and 4th queries i.e

1. An explanation of why your birth certificate was issued on XX/XX/2021 when your date of birth is XX/XX/2013
---- Can an affidavit be sworn to prove DOB in support of this query?Or are there other documents I can use to support this query.

4. Evidence to demonstrate suitable arrangements for your care and accommodation in the UK, which must comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations
----- What can I provide to support the query --- In the 1st instance I will be residing with my sister and her family who live in a 4bedroom house in UK. They are a family of 5. And have a lounge in the property which has been converted to a bedroom.

Also I read section 55 guidance and it is more about asylum seekers ---- Please could someone held shed more light.

Thank You All

meself2
Ireland

Re: Child Dependant Application - Queries - HO requesting Additional Evidence

Post by meself2 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:42 pm

sassybee wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:26 pm
Also I read section 55 guidance and it is more about asylum seekers ---- Please could someone held shed more light.
Probably wrong act.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 55_v12.pdf
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:57 pm

sassybee wrote:

Premise
3. I have applied for their visa and received the below email from home office for my children

We note that in your application you have stated that you are intending to join or accompany your parent(s) in the UK. As part of our safeguarding duties under Section 55 we require further information before we are able to conclude your application. Please provide any of the following available evidence to help support our further assessment:

• An explanation of why your birth certificate was issued on XX/XX/2021 when your date of birth is XX/XX/2013
My intended Response - The hospital I had my baby does not issue birth certificates as formally recognised birth certificate is the government issued one.
• Evidence such as pregnancy records, maternity records or other medical records that verify your date of birth
• Any historical family photographs that confirm your age and family relationship
• Education records that verify your age, such as school certificates or reports
• Evidence to demonstrate suitable arrangements for your care and accommodation in the UK, which must comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations.

1. An explanation of why your birth certificate was issued on XX/XX/2021 when your date of birth is XX/XX/2013
---- Can an affidavit be sworn to prove DOB in support of this query?Or are there other documents I can use to support this query. It's not about swearing an affidavit. An explanation is required for why it's taken you 8 years to register the birth of your child. In any light you look at that, it's very unusual. So come with facts and evidence of your reasons.

4. Evidence to demonstrate suitable arrangements for your care and accommodation in the UK, which must comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations
----- What can I provide to support the query --- In the 1st instance I will be residing with my sister and her family who live in a 4bedroom house in UK. They are a family of 5. And have a lounge in the property which has been converted to a bedroom. You need a letter showing where the child would be residing when in the UK. You can show a letter that the child would be temporarily residing with you and your family until you're able to get a 2 bed accommodation.

Also I read section 55 guidance and it is more about asylum seekers ---- Please could someone held shed more light. You have no need reading about asylum seekers. It serves you no purpose.

Thank You All
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

sassybee

Post by sassybee » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:27 pm

Thank You @ticktack

To be honest as I live in rural area in my country I never had a need to register the birth, I only thought of registering it because we were planning to travel.

The reason I mentioned section 55 guidance is best the HO made mention of it - in their email "as part of our safeguarding duties under Section 55 we require further information before we are able to conclude your application. Please provide any of the following available evidence to help support our further assessment:" hence why I went awat to read it.

Thank You

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:45 pm

sassybee wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:27 pm
Thank You @ticktack

To be honest as I live in rural area in my country I never had a need to register the birth, I only thought of registering it because we were planning to travel.

The reason I mentioned section 55 guidance is best the HO made mention of it - in their email "as part of our safeguarding duties under Section 55 we require further information before we are able to conclude your application. Please provide any of the following available evidence to help support our further assessment:" hence why I went awat to read it.

Thank You
Provide same explanation as you said earlier. Convincing explanation and where possible documentary evidence where the age of the child can be inferred. E. G. Academic records as for most countries a pupil within certain age range will be at a level of education or the other in school.

mnad
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by mnad » Sat May 06, 2023 5:50 pm

sassybee wrote:

Premise

---- Can an affidavit be sworn to prove DOB in support of this query?Or are there other documents I can use to support this query.

----- What can I provide to support the query --- In the 1st instance I will be residing with my sister and her family who live in a 4bedroom house in UK. They are a family of 5. And have a lounge in the property which has been converted to a bedroom.

Thank You All

Hi bro ,
I have received same email and my have same problem that child birth certificate registered late .

Plz share what your experience and how can explain to HO and what documents your provide ?

Thankx