ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Curtailment not received -How long can i stay in UK?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mhsefat
Newly Registered
Mood:

Curtailment not received -How long can i stay in UK?

Post by Mhsefat » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:27 pm

These are just a piece of mind questions.

My previous company's license was revoked on 20 May 2022 and I still have not received any curtailment letter from the Home office(i believe they will send it by email). my Visa is valid till February 2023. if I don't receive my curtailment by that time can I stay till February and make another Skill Worker application anytime before February right?

Thank you.

vinny

Re: Curtailment not received -How long can i stay in UK?

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:21 am

There is no need to wait before making another skilled worker application prior to leave being curtailed or expiry of leave, whichever is sooner.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Curtailment not received -How long can i stay in UK?

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:31 pm

Mhsefat wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:27 pm
These are just a piece of mind questions.

My previous company's license was revoked on 20 May 2022 and I still have not received any curtailment letter from the Home office(i believe they will send it by email). my Visa is valid till February 2023. if I don't receive my curtailment by that time can I stay till February and make another Skill Worker application anytime before February right?

Thank you.
You can stay till visa lapses so far curtailment not letter received..
And as advised nothing stops you from applying for another job before current visa lapses.