ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependemt Visa Application for new born

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

modon
Newly Registered
India

Dependemt Visa Application for new born

Post by modon » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:17 pm

I am on Tier 2 General visa (From Jul-2020) and I am applying in-country for a dependent visa of my newborn in the UK. I have a few queries which I have listed below. Would anyone be able to help with the below queries please?

1. After registering the email, I received an email for verification that states "PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent dependant child" - Is this the correct category as I am on Tier 2 General visa?

2. Once I enter all my details including my DoB, Passport & BRP and COS details, I am getting the form for entering the details of my child.
2a. How long have you lived in the UK? - Is this the during between the child's DOB till date?
2b. Have you been to the UK in the past 10 years? - Do I select No for this question since the child was born in the UK?

3. Finally in the declaration section, below are the options
A. I am the applicant aged 18 or over
B. I am the applicant aged under 18
C. I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf
D. I am submitting the form on behalf of the applicant
3a. When I select option C, I am getting the question "In what capacity are you representing the applicant(s)?" When I select "Family Member" option as I am applying on behalf of my child, there is a question "How are you related to Mrs XXX?" - I enter the answer as Mother and in the next page it asks for "3rd party declaration - your details" which ask for providing 3rd party details including Name, email ID, Address - Shall I add my details here or my child's details?