ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family consent form

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mg1984
Newly Registered
India

Skilled worker extension for dependent child

Post by mg1984 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:31 pm

Hi there,

I have submitted an online application for my tier 2 general visa extension to skilled worker. I added my dependent partner and my daughter (8 years old) also in the same application. They are with me in the UK for last 2.5 years.

For the child application, it is asking for the below document, in addition to birth certificate:

Proof of my child's relationship status as a dependant child of Mr YYYYYY, unless provided in a previous successful application as a dependant

Please anyone could help me if I could submit birth certificate as the proof for the above requirement also ? Birth certificate contains names of parents (me & my dependent partner)

Thanks in advance,
MG

mg1984
Newly Registered
India

Family consent form

Post by mg1984 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:29 pm

Hi there,

I have submitted an application to extend my tier 2 general visa to skilled worker. In the same application, I included my dependent partner & child.

I have been asked to fill and submit family consent form which consists of 3 parts. Really appreciate if someone could clarify the below:

1) I sign the part 1 of the form & my dependent partner signs the part 2 of the form because we submitted a utility bill in our joint name as a proof of living together.
2) Part 3 to be marked N/A ?
3) I hope only one copy of the form is enough for our application ?

Appreciate your help.

MG

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Skilled worker extension for dependent child

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:46 am

mg1984 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:31 pm
Hi there,

I have submitted an online application for my tier 2 general visa extension to skilled worker. I added my dependent partner and my daughter (8 years old) also in the same application. They are with me in the UK for last 2.5 years.

For the child application, it is asking for the below document, in addition to birth certificate:

Proof of my child's relationship status as a dependant child of Mr YYYYYY, unless provided in a previous successful application as a dependant

Please anyone could help me if I could submit birth certificate as the proof for the above requirement also ? Birth certificate contains names of parents (me & my dependent partner)

Thanks in advance,
MG
Birth certificate should suffice. Note it says if alreadynm used before no need to tender

mg1984
Newly Registered
India

Re: Family consent form

Post by mg1984 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:50 am

Thank you

mg1984
Newly Registered
India

Re: Family consent form

Post by mg1984 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:23 pm

Hi there,

Please anyone could throw me some light on the below query on family consent form:

I have submitted an application to extend my tier 2 general visa to skilled worker. In the same application, I included my dependent partner & child.

I have been asked to fill and submit family consent form which consists of 3 parts. Really appreciate if someone could clarify the below:

1) I sign the part 1 of the form & my dependent partner signs the part 2 of the form because we submitted a utility bill in our joint name as a proof of living together.
2) Part 3 to be marked N/A ?
3) I hope only one copy of the form is enough for our application ?

Appreciate your help.

MG