ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SWV application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Echinol
Mood:
United Kingdom

SWV application

Post by Echinol » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:47 am

Hello everybody,

My sister-in-law has a job offer from the company that i am working. and her and my brother (as a dependent) will apply their visa after 17th of March. My questions;

1- They never been outside of the country they are living and she has one and my brother has 2 visitor visa refusal due to their financial situations. Do you think this will have an impact on their SWV application?

2-I am working at the same company around 10 years in different role, will it be a problem?

3-They decided to use 3rd party and priority to make the application. Is it really worth it to use 3rd party and priority service?

4-My understanding they do not need too many documents to submit (Sponsor will cover their first month expenses) - their passport, her English language test result, her trainings certificates, their saving bank statements will n. if need anything else please can you share?

Many thanks already for your help.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: SWV application

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:42 pm

Echinol wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:47 am
Hello everybody,

My sister-in-law has a job offer from the company that i am working. and her and my brother (as a dependent) will apply their visa after 17th of March. My questions;

1- They never been outside of the country they are living and she has one and my brother has 2 visitor visa refusal due to their financial situations. Do you think this will have an impact on their SWV application? If they have met the requirements for the SWV there is nothing to worry on previous refusal. The SWV is a route on qualifies for in their own right

2-I am working at the same company around 10 years in different role, will it be a problem? Shouldn't be

3-They decided to use 3rd party and priority to make the application. Is it really worth it to use 3rd party and priority service? What do you mean 3rd party??? Priority ok though no guarantee.

4-My understanding they do not need too many documents to submit (Sponsor will cover their first month expenses) - their passport, her English language test result, her trainings certificates, their saving bank statements will n. if need anything else please can you share?

Many thanks already for your help.
Yes

Echinol
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Echinol » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:06 am

Thanks for reply AmazonianX.

3rd party mean through a solicitor. And i guess your last yes is for the documents?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:03 pm

Echinol wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:06 am
Thanks for reply AmazonianX.

3rd party mean through a solicitor. Solicitor not needed for the applicatoon, seek clarification here and save yourself some money.And i guess your last yes is for the documents?

Echinol
Mood:
United Kingdom

SWV application document list

Post by Echinol » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:46 pm

Hello all,

Any skilled worker visa applicants could advise which documents you submitted when you do visa application?

Thanks

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:45 pm

The Skilled Worker visa - guidance provides this information.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:17 am

Can you confirm that the role being applied for is not as a carer or senior carer

Echinol
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Echinol » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:51 pm

No the role is not carer or health professional

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:30 am

Then there is clear route to achieving the skilled worker visa and dependent visa obviously they have to meet all the requirements.