ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 (Skilled worker Visa) travelling out of UK during work contract

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

suryavarsh
Newly Registered

Tier-2 (Skilled worker Visa) travelling out of UK during work contract

Post by suryavarsh » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:29 pm

Hi Team

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the conditions of my approved Tier-2 Visa (Under Skilled Worker) for 2 years. As an employee of an IT company working as a Quality Test Engineer, I have been sponsored by my employer for this visa.

My work is predominantly carried out from home, and my employer has granted written permission for this arrangement. However, I am unsure whether my Tier-2 visa status allows me to work from home outside of the UK. If this is permissible, I am also curious to know the duration for which I can work outside of the UK continuously.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with guidance on this matter. Please let me know if you require any additional information from me.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,
SP, UK

suryavarsh
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-2 (Skilled worker Visa) travelling out of UK during work contract

Post by suryavarsh » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:26 pm

suryavarsh wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:29 pm
Hi Team

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the conditions of my approved Tier-2 Visa (Under Skilled Worker) for 2 years. As an employee of an IT company working as a Quality Test Engineer, I have been sponsored by my employer for this visa.

My work is predominantly carried out from home, and my employer has granted written permission for this arrangement. However, I am unsure whether my Tier-2 visa status allows me to work from home outside of the UK. If this is permissible, I am also curious to know the duration for which I can work outside of the UK continuously.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with guidance on this matter. Please let me know if you require any additional information from me.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,
SP, UK