ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your Visa Application: VAF xxxxxx - Additional Documents Required (what should I write in subject line)?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

iamkp91
Newly Registered
India

Your Visa Application: VAF xxxxxx - Additional Documents Required (what should I write in subject line)?

Post by iamkp91 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:03 am

Hello Fellow Applicants,

I have received an email from VISAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk to submit my ECCTIS letter even after uploading the same while applying to VFS. Howsoever, I have went ahead and resubmitted the same to them on the requested email ID viz., worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk.

However, my state of confusion is currently in regards to this particular sentence in the email - "Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line"

Can someone please confirm what is supposed to be the application reference and how long would I need to wait to hear back from the UKVI team regarding my visa application after submission of documents?

Here's my case:
Type of Application - Priority (5-7 days)
Application and Biometrics Submitted - 8th Sept, 2022
Additional Documents Requested by UKVI - 9th Sept, 2022
Additional Documents Submitted with GWF number in subject line - 9th Sept, 2022
Additional Documents Submitted again with VAF number in subject line - 14th Sept, 2022
Decision - Pending and have not got any response further from UKVI yet

Any help would be widely appreciated and would help me to keep my nerves calm

Thanks in advance!!

Hampshire
Mood:
India

Re: Your Visa Application: VAF xxxxxx - Additional Documents Required (what should I write in subject line)?

Post by Hampshire » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:44 pm

They have clearly mentioned what needs to be in the subject . They have acted quickly in the past but you need to mention that you had already uploaded it before but still attached.

Mehrdaaad
Iran

Re: Your Visa Application: VAF xxxxxx - Additional Documents Required (what should I write in subject line)?

Post by Mehrdaaad » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:46 pm

iamkp91 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:03 am
Hello Fellow Applicants,

I have received an email from VISAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk to submit my ECCTIS letter even after uploading the same while applying to VFS. Howsoever, I have went ahead and resubmitted the same to them on the requested email ID viz., worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk.

However, my state of confusion is currently in regards to this particular sentence in the email - "Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line"

Can someone please confirm what is supposed to be the application reference and how long would I need to wait to hear back from the UKVI team regarding my visa application after submission of documents?

Here's my case:
Type of Application - Priority (5-7 days)
Application and Biometrics Submitted - 8th Sept, 2022
Additional Documents Requested by UKVI - 9th Sept, 2022
Additional Documents Submitted with GWF number in subject line - 9th Sept, 2022
Additional Documents Submitted again with VAF number in subject line - 14th Sept, 2022
Decision - Pending and have not got any response further from UKVI yet

Any help would be widely appreciated and would help me to keep my nerves calm

Thanks in advance!!

Hi
Have you received your decision ?