ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can Start-Up Visa holder work part-time outside the UK?

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Chemist

Can Start-Up Visa holder work part-time outside the UK?

Post by Chemist » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:32 pm

Dear All

One of my friends is eligible to apply for a Start-up visa. He will bring all of his family to live in the UK with him, but due to he still has some engagement with his current employment organization, he must travel ONE month on (outside the UK) and one month off (inside the UK) in addition to some international travel from time to times. so he will not stay full-time in the UK but his family will stay all the time.

The question is: will he be eligible in the case? and if yes, what is the situation when he will apply for an extension visa or Inventor visa?

Thanks in advance for all of your helping and support.

Best wishes

Chemist

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Can Start-Up Visa holder work part-time outside the UK?

Post by sah10406 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:11 pm

Chemist wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:32 pm
The question is: will he be eligible in the case? and if yes, what is the situation when he will apply for an extension visa or Inventor visa?
These are questions for the endorsing body.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Chemist

Re: Can Start-Up Visa holder work part-time outside the UK?

Post by Chemist » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:04 am

Thank you very much, you are true, and that exactly what we are going to do with the endorsing body.