ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Innovator Visa Endorsement Application

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Innovator01
Newly Registered

Innovator Visa Endorsement Application

Post by Innovator01 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:52 pm

Hi All,

I have tried my best to read through the forums before creating a new topic. New to this forum so please bear with me.

I am planning to apply for an Innovator visa.

A bit of background, I am from India and have funds available (50K £), have a business plan.

Can someone who is in process of or has successfully done the Innovator Visa application help me.

I am clueless on how to approach the Endorsement body ( I have the link and contact details), is there a format or a sample business plan document that someone can share so I can use it for my application.

If someone can kindly share the order in which I need to do things.

* Put a Business plan
* Send plan to 1 (multiple?) endorsement bodies
* Register with Endorsement body(ies)
* Apply for NARIC certificate for my English (Degree taught in English)
* Apply for an Innovator visa with UKBA
* Pay for Health Surcharge

Kindly correct or add any steps that I might have missed.

Any help will be much appreciated.

ahmedpha
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Innovator Visa Endorsement Application

Post by ahmedpha » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:29 am

UK Innovator visa require applicant to be business people with business experience. However, endorsement bodies may grant endorsement to candidates with senior business management experience. However, you need to demonstrate that you are bringing innovation in the UK to support the relevant industry. UK Innovator visa is a two stage process. First Business plan endorsement and then immigration application for more info on Innovator Visa pleas visit weblink removed by moderator