ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Start-up Visa In Progress - Timelines etc.

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mir_t
Newly Registered
Singapore

Start-up Visa In Progress - Timelines etc.

Post by mir_t » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:54 am

Hey folks,

I figured in the absence of information on this board, that I would contribute my experience in applying for this visa. It's still in progress and in the hands of UKVI right now, but I'll continue updating to the best of my ability.

It took several months to prepare for, and receive, the endorsement. I finally got the endorsement paperwork in hand on 26/11/2019.

I applied online for the visa on 28/11/2019 - I used the priority service.

I attended my biometric and document submission appointments on 3/12/2019.

I received contact on 4/12/2019 asking for further documentation:
The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

- UK Degree
- UKVI IELTS Certificate
- Degree with NARIC Letter
I sent off my documentation the same date. These items are considered the "English Speaking Requirement" from what I can ascertain. As I'd previously made a successful Tier 4 application, I did not need to demonstrate this, however, I sent my CAS from 2018/9 and (outdated) UKVI IELTS certificate, along with a scan of my old passport under which this successful application was made.

Since 4/12/2019, I received a confirmation of the documents being received, and thereafter, I have heard nothing. Just a waiting game now, I suppose.

Unsure if them asking for additional documentation means the priority service is now nullified. Seems to be the case.

mir_t
Newly Registered
Singapore

Re: Start-up Visa In Progress - Timelines etc.

Post by mir_t » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:34 am

UPDATE:

12/12/2019 - Application processed, visa approved, vignette applied and passport returned. Able to travel from 20/12/2019.

arunatgl
Newly Registered

Re: Start-up Visa In Progress - Timelines etc.

Post by arunatgl » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:17 pm

Hi,

Can you please tell which was your endorsing body?

Arun