ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 77273
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Atif786 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:06 pm
Hi Marcnath, or I have another point to raise , shall I also
Refill the job creation table and add part time employment of 2 employees from April 2015-oct 2016, to claim points for 1 full time .
( which was 120 hours per month each and I was considering it full time in the application alredy submitted ).
And the same 2 employee worked fully time more than 130 hours per month each for 11 months in March 2016- Feb 2017 . ( SO Can I fill in job creation table and claim pints for full time 11 months each ) .
Shall I do this way and resend the job creation table to make sure everything is covered .
Thanks
Can you please ask your questions in your own topic rather than tagging onto and hijacking another members thread. It is considered rude, is unfair the OP and creates confusion when members respond.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Atif786
Member of Standing
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Atif786 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Yes I admit it, sorry about that, was about to apologise
For hijacking it.
Accept my apology .
Atif

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6057
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by marcnath » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:31 pm

I haven't gone back through all your old background. But yes, you can send in the Job Creation table also.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Atif786
Member of Standing
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Atif786 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Thanks Marcnath, I have posted all the documents today , keep confuse crossed , I hope they accept it .
Thanks
Atif

Bhavin002
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:39 pm

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension Rejected Urgent Help Needed

Post by Bhavin002 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 am

Dear Gurus,
please advise as your earliest conveniences.

I applied tier 1 Entrepreneur visa application for Extensions in July 2017. The application was refused, applied twice Admin Reviews but they stick with the same initial reason for refusal.
I showed 2 employees full time for 13 months. They have accepted one employee full time, other one they queried being fulltime for 7 months only.
The full time employment period I submitted April 2014 - April 2015 so, I could not prove or send another period of full time employment as they don't accept as new docs.
My solicitor recently has applied fresh application within 14 days of refusal letter showing more than 17 months of full employment for each employee.
Solicitor said you can not work legally or run your business due to my visa expired on August 2017.
Please advise, Do I have to resign from company director and issue P45 for myself?
How HO consider this situation and my application if I don't run the business now onwards, I have fear that they can reject the application if they check I am not a director of company.
Please ask if you need any clarification.

Many Thanks in advance.

awan905
Member of Standing
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:48 am

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension Rejected Urgent Help Needed

Post by awan905 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm

If you ve applied under 14 days from refusal date, your are covered by 3C and you are allowed to work.

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6057
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension Rejected Urgent Help Needed

Post by marcnath » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:14 pm

awan905 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm
If you ve applied under 14 days from refusal date, your are covered by 3C and you are allowed to work.
This is totally wrong !!!

The Section 3C coverage ended once the AR was rejected and you are technically an overstayer.

As such, you cannot be an employee of even your own company.

However, there is no restriction on your being appointed an unpaid Director - you don't need a Visa to be a Director.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Bhavin002
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:39 pm

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Bhavin002 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Many Thanks for your quick reply, you are stars...

Bhavin002
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:39 pm

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Bhavin002 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Dear Gurus,
I have applied another application after tier 1 entrepreneur refused and two ARs refused receiving 14 days notice to leave the country. Applied for another application, biometric done.
Technically, I am overstayed at the moment.
Now, I have received letter from immigration enforcement that Company can not employ and check the visa status of ... My Name. I am not taking any wage or pay from employment. But I am still unpaid director of the company.

I have to be there at my business to run the business and help the employees. There is no other possibility I think.

Can immigration officers come and check? Could they Fine £20,000 to company if they found me at business premises.
What will be my arguments if they have turned please? Please advise best.

Thanks,
Bhavin

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 13783
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Zimba » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:24 pm

As long as you are not on payroll there is no issue. Such letters are issued automatically
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Bhavin002
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:39 pm

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Bhavin002 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Many Thanks Zimba88. Really appreciated for your quick reply.
Merry Xmas.

Hiuk77777
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:01 am
China

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:18 pm

hi, can y let me know should fresh application apply within 14 fast once you receive the letter or start from the date of decision?

When did you receive your AR?

My AR is processed more than 28 days and receive refund on last Friday. It seems they have made decision on last Friday but I haven’t received anything until today. I need prepare the application.

Thanks

Manu_cal
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:24 pm
Location: Northampton
Mood:
India

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Manu_cal » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:18 pm
hi, can y let me know should fresh application apply within 14 fast once you receive the letter or start from the date of decision?

When did you receive your AR?

My AR is processed more than 28 days and receive refund on last Friday. It seems they have made decision on last Friday but I haven’t received anything until today. I need prepare the application.

Thanks
14 days from the day your AR is decided not the application desicion. But if you have received a refund of AR (£80.00) that means your AR is successful.

Hiuk77777
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:01 am
China

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Manu_cal wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm
Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:18 pm
hi, can y let me know should fresh application apply within 14 fast once you receive the letter or start from the date of decision?

When did you receive your AR?

My AR is processed more than 28 days and receive refund on last Friday. It seems they have made decision on last Friday but I haven’t received anything until today. I need prepare the application.

Thanks
14 days from the day your AR is decided not the application desicion. But if you have received a refund of AR (£80.00) that means your AR is successful.
I didn’t receive £80. Only got partial IHS refund. So worried about it. Not sure if 14 days start from the decision I received or they made. Thanks

taha81
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:56 am

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by taha81 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Manu_cal wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm
Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:18 pm
hi, can y let me know should fresh application apply within 14 fast once you receive the letter or start from the date of decision?

When did you receive your AR?

My AR is processed more than 28 days and receive refund on last Friday. It seems they have made decision on last Friday but I haven’t received anything until today. I need prepare the application.

Thanks
14 days from the day your AR is decided not the application desicion. But if you have received a refund of AR (£80.00) that means your AR is successful.
Sorry Manu, can I know where this 80 pounds thing come from ?
As far as I know, IHS partial refund is 200 pounds per application (which normally occurs when an application gets approved).

User avatar
bizman
Diamond Member
Posts: 1043
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:15 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by bizman » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:34 pm
Manu_cal wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm
Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:18 pm
hi, can y let me know should fresh application apply within 14 fast once you receive the letter or start from the date of decision?

When did you receive your AR?

My AR is processed more than 28 days and receive refund on last Friday. It seems they have made decision on last Friday but I haven’t received anything until today. I need prepare the application.

Thanks
14 days from the day your AR is decided not the application desicion. But if you have received a refund of AR (£80.00) that means your AR is successful.
I didn’t receive £80. Only got partial IHS refund. So worried about it. Not sure if 14 days start from the decision I received or they made. Thanks
Partial refund of IHS is an indication your AR has been decided and is likely to be successful. Just be patient and you will hear good news soon.
Bizman

Hiuk77777
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:01 am
China

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:21 pm

bizman wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:18 pm
Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:34 pm
Manu_cal wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm
Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:18 pm
hi, can y let me know should fresh application apply within 14 fast once you receive the letter or start from the date of decision?

When did you receive your AR?

My AR is processed more than 28 days and receive refund on last Friday. It seems they have made decision on last Friday but I haven’t received anything until today. I need prepare the application.

Thanks
14 days from the day your AR is decided not the application desicion. But if you have received a refund of AR (£80.00) that means your AR is successful.
I didn’t receive £80. Only got partial IHS refund. So worried about it. Not sure if 14 days start from the decision I received or they made. Thanks
Partial refund of IHS is an indication your AR has been decided and is likely to be successful. Just be patient and you will hear good news soon.
I hope so. But a lot of people get refund and still reject. I am so worried because there are a lot of holiday for next week. If the post man delay the letter, I cannot apply visa within 14 days from the date of decide.

User avatar
bizman
Diamond Member
Posts: 1043
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:15 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by bizman » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Can you specifically tell me who got refund and was rejected. Its against the provision of IHS, dont be overtly apprehensive. Just keep your fingers crossed.
Bizman

Hiuk77777
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:01 am
China

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:34 pm

bizman wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:24 pm
Can you specifically tell me who got refund and was rejected. Its against the provision of IHS, dont be overtly apprehensive. Just keep your fingers crossed.
I hope I can overturn indeed. But I did see around at least 3 people get refund before rejection in this forum and 2 refund after rejection.

Pray all the time and wish overturn!

Thanks !
Merry Christmas

Manu_cal
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:24 pm
Location: Northampton
Mood:
India

Re: 1st. Admin Review Refused Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extensions 2nd. Admin Review Help

Post by Manu_cal » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:43 pm

taha81 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:53 pm
Manu_cal wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm
Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:18 pm
hi, can y let me know should fresh application apply within 14 fast once you receive the letter or start from the date of decision?

When did you receive your AR?

My AR is processed more than 28 days and receive refund on last Friday. It seems they have made decision on last Friday but I haven’t received anything until today. I need prepare the application.

Thanks
14 days from the day your AR is decided not the application desicion. But if you have received a refund of AR (£80.00) that means your AR is successful.
Sorry Manu, can I know where this 80 pounds thing come from ?
As far as I know, IHS partial refund is 200 pounds per application (which normally occurs when an application gets approved).
80£ is the AR fee that you get refunded when you win it. Nothing to do with IHS .
I think Hiuk has got his AR overturned .
Also not necessarily IHS refund means visa is approved . I got partial refund when first application was refused.

Locked
cron