ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

200k Investement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Wesam
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 11:37 am
Mood:

200k Investement

Post by Wesam » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:34 am

If i purchase office premises to my business, is it will counted toward the 200K ?

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6133
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: 200k Investement

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:14 pm

Wesam wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:34 am
If i purchase office premises to my business, is it will counted toward the 200K ?
The 200K is an investment requirement (money into the business). Purchasing premises is an outgoing from the business (money out of the business), so has nothing to do with immigration rules (as long as it is only used by the business).
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Wesam
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 11:37 am
Mood:

Re: 200k Investement

Post by Wesam » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:30 pm

Clear Thanks,

If i applied for ILR as fast route 10 employess, and for some reasons the officer doesnt count them as 10, so it will be extenstion automatically or i need to apply again for extenstion?

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 15175
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: 200k Investement

Post by Zimba » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:49 pm

Wesam wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:30 pm
Clear Thanks,

If i applied for ILR as fast route 10 employess, and for some reasons the officer doesnt count them as 10, so it will be extenstion automatically or i need to apply again for extenstion?
Ineligibility for ILR will not lead to an automatic extension. It will be a refusal if you do not qualify.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Wesam
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 11:37 am
Mood:

Re: 200k Investement

Post by Wesam » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:47 pm

Many thanks for this effort,

My wife is working in the company, is there any harm on this or any thing i need to consider?

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6133
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: 200k Investement

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:32 pm

Wesam wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:47 pm
Many thanks for this effort,

My wife is working in the company, is there any harm on this or any thing i need to consider?
That's not an issue. Obviously, she will not count towards your job creation requirement.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Post Reply
cron