ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

administrative review tier 1 entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waleedinam
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Administrative review still under consideration since 40 days

Post by waleedinam » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:06 am

My visa got rejected due to my interview as they were not satisfied with three of my answer only, rest all of my documents and statement was up to the mark. After which i have applied for the administrative on 21st of feb 2019 after 28 days i have received an email saying that:

"We are currently making further enquiries regarding your application and although we strive to assess all administrative reviews within 28 days of the application being submitted, there can sometimes be delays.

We are currently awaiting the outcome of those enquiries and apologise for the delay in completing your review. We aim to review your application by 31/03/ 2019 "

Then on 31st i received the same email but with the extension of date till 14th of april 2019 but uptil now i have not received any response and i am quite worried that will they be granting me the visa or why it is taking so long

uzair286

Re: Administrative review still under consideration since 40 days

Post by uzair286 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:23 am

hi what was the refusal points. i am in the same situation but my AR is successful and also my interview done on last 4th of April now waiting for their reply to submit my passport.

waleedinam
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by waleedinam » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:51 am

uzair286 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:23 am
hi what was the refusal points. i am in the same situation but my AR is successful and also my interview done on last 4th of April now waiting for their reply to submit my passport.

They gave me a silly reason that why i did not consider other cities in london and i am not being competitive with my competitors.

Your administrative review got reversed after how many days? and did they call you again for the interview?

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:03 am

yup applied 8th jan 19 for AR and then approved on 31th jan 19. after 8th weeks of successful admin review they asked me to submit business plan which was submitted with initial tier 1 visa in 2014, submited that on a same day and then received email next week to come for an interview so interview done on 4rth april and now waiting for their response to submit passport.

waleedinam
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by waleedinam » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:11 pm

In my case i am still waiting for their reply

waleedinam
Newly Registered
Pakistan

administrative review tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by waleedinam » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:37 pm

I am still waiting for their response every time they give me a specified date and on that date they extend the case further to some next date what should i do now and how long are they gonna take its been more then 40 days since i have applied for the administrative review my visa got rejected due to my 3 questions on interview. Need help

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: administrative review tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Unless we know the refusal points no one can really help you.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: administrative review tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by msx273 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:18 pm

waleedinam wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:37 pm
I am still waiting for their response every time they give me a specified date and on that date they extend the case further to some next date what should i do now and how long are they gonna take its been more then 40 days since i have applied for the administrative review my visa got rejected due to my 3 questions on interview. Need help
Have you got outcome of AR decision?

What reason you mentioned on AR for london as they refused me for same reason