ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply For dependent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Saeedjansaeed
Pakistan

Apply For dependent

Post by Saeedjansaeed » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:47 pm

Hi All
Can any respected member please tell me the exact procedure to apply for missus on t1 ent.
If any fellow member who recently applied and got visa from Pakistan, share their story it would be much appreciated.
Also if moderators can share the list of documents according to existing rules,from both dependent and main applicant it would be much appreciated.
My initial visa apr 1st 2014
Exten july 18
Many.thanx

marcnath

Re: Apply For dependent

Post by marcnath » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:00 pm

Have you tried searching in this forum ? There have been others (including from Pakistan) who have already shared this information
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.