ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for jobs

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Meesha

Applying for jobs

Post by Meesha » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:43 pm

Dear Forum members,
Can one apply for jobs under Tier1 Ent visa?
So one u get job, u can switch to Tier2 Sponcership.

Thanks in advance

marcnath

Re: Applying for jobs

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Meesha wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:43 pm
Dear Forum members,
Can one apply for jobs under Tier1 Ent visa?
So one u get job, u can switch to Tier2 Sponcership.

Thanks in advance
Nothing stops you from applying for jobs.
It is not in the spirit of the visa. It is grey area but if HO becomes aware they may be able to say you are in violation of the purpose of the visa. Whether they can curtail your visa is questionable still
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Applying for jobs

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:57 pm

UKVI does not have time and resources to monitor your moves. Your are free to apply for jobs and switch to Tier 2 without any issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice