ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

arrive in UK on Tier 1 visa ( enter)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

tier1visaanil
Newly Registered

arrive in UK on Tier 1 visa ( enter)

Post by tier1visaanil » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:44 pm

hi there,
i just arrive in UK on Tier1 ent. visa and going to establish business here.
it is new country for me and going to settle here
is there any one who just arrive here so we can share to each other if so please send me PM.

attahaas
India

Re: arrive in UK on Tier 1 visa ( enter)

Post by attahaas » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:41 am

tier1visaanil wrote:hi there,
i just arrive in UK on Tier1 ent. visa and going to establish business here.
it is new country for me and going to settle here
is there any one who just arrive here so we can share to each other if so please send me PM.
Hello Anil,

Congrats on your visa!

First of all you can't send or receive PMs because you are a new member, you need to write at least 10 posts/replies to do that. Until then you have to mention your email ID here for others to communicate you personally.

Secondly, from your post it seems you entered UK through the 200K route. So, other visa aspirants could use your advice through the application process. There are a few Indians (presuming you are Indian from your name), including me, who are looking to apply soon from India, with very good business ideas. If you don't mind please send me your email ID to krishna9780@hotmail.com

There are a lot of members who can also help you with your new journey as an entrepreneur in the UK. All the best! But, please help others and in turn receive help from others. The most difficult step is getting the visa. And, we could all use your suggestions/experience to get ours, whether Indian or not. :)
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

tier1visaanil
Newly Registered

Re: arrive in UK on Tier 1 visa ( enter)

Post by tier1visaanil » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:24 pm

hi Krishna,
i got my visa on 24 th Nov 2014 as ent. 200k from India. Visa officer asked very simple question about business plan and simple business related general question. now i arrived in UK and going to form my company very soon. i already running successful business in India for last 10 year.
my email is aniltier1visa@gmail.com