ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Registration as a director - Entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shahsaket
Newly Registered
India

Business Registration as a director - Entrepreneur visa

Post by shahsaket » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:56 pm

Hi

I have entered in UK on Entrepreneur visa.

I have recently become director of one of my friends company but failed to file the registration within 6 months of granting the visa due to Covid situation.

I am able to register the back date of the director's appointment on companies house but I am worried if this is appropriate and valid.
I am also wondering what other options do I have now.

Now it has past 7 months since I entered UK.

Your assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Saket

marcnath

Re: Business Registration as a director - Entrepreneur visa

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:07 pm

shahsaket wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:56 pm
Hi

I have entered in UK on Entrepreneur visa.

I have recently become director of one of my friends company but failed to file the registration within 6 months of granting the visa due to Covid situation.

I am able to register the back date of the director's appointment on companies house but I am worried if this is appropriate and valid.
I am also wondering what other options do I have now.

Now it has past 7 months since I entered UK.

Your assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Saket
The immigration rules specify the "date of your appointment as a director", not the date of registration.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.