ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can a dependent child over 18 be added to main applicant Set 0 ILR application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hasslefree
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Can a dependent child over 18 be added to main applicant Set 0 ILR application

Post by Hasslefree » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:39 pm

My question is whether ít is OK to add a dependent child over 18 to a main applicant's set 0 application for ILR? I have just added my daughter to my wife's application for ILR. I was asked about the life in UK and English language about my wife but strangely not about my daughter who is now over 18. Is it ok or am I missing something? shouldn't it be asking about the life in the UK and English language about my over 18 daughter too? Or should I submit a separate application for my daughter? Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can a dependent child over 18 be added to main applicant Set 0 ILR application

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:40 pm

Children over 18 on PBS dependent route have to complete their own set O form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.