ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Depdenent Maintenance Requirements

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

spouse2020
Newly Registered

Depdenent Maintenance Requirements

Post by spouse2020 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:14 pm

Hi,

A dependent of a Tier 1 E is applying from inside the UK to switch his visa. The main applicant has been living in the UK for over 2 years. It seems that according to the rules, the maintenance requirements does not need to be met.

In Appendix E:
(a) Where the application is connected to a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant who is outside the UK or who has been in the UK for a period of less than 12 months, there must be £1,890 in funds.
(b) DELETED.
(ba) (i) DELETED.

The only scenario that is covered in the Appendix is for the main applicants outside the UK or has been here for less than 12 months.

Any idea or anyone recently had a similar experience?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Depdenent Maintenance Requirements

Post by zimba » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:27 pm

No need for maintenance
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice