ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Depended stay outside UK Under TIER 1 Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zshaan21
Pakistan

Depended stay outside UK Under TIER 1 Entrepreneur

Post by zshaan21 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Dear Forum Member's,

I am planning to apply ILR with my dependent next year August under the category of Tier 1 Entrepreneur. Could you please confirm how long maximum we can stay outside the UK before apply ILR?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Zeeshan

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Depended stay outside UK Under TIER 1 Entrepreneur

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:48 pm

It depends if they have a visa issued (extension) after 11th January 2018. Prior to this date there is no absence limit. Any visas issued on or after this date it is 180 days limit. But presumably your spouse will have 5 years residence.

Usually useful to state full immigration history including visa start and end dates etc!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:41 pm

Thanks CR001 for your kind reply.

Our entrepreneur extension approved this year 30th July 2018 ( we applied our extension application on 2 August 2017), so we are under the time limit category of maximum 180 days.

and due to any reason if my dependent will stay more than 180 days then she will not eligible to apply ILR on 5 years route.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:44 pm

As her last visa was issued after 11th January 2018, yes she is subject to the absence limit for my absence from the date of her current visa.

Correct she won't be eligible for ILR if she is away for 180 days or more and her clock will reset to zero.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.