ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rocher

Dependent extension

Post by Rocher » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:11 pm

Dear members my wife has applied for her extension and waiting for her biometric appointment.

In her application form for questions related to medical treatment she said not received any medical treatment. whereas, our two children born in UK does it class as received medical treatment? Apart from that she didn’t go to any doctor. Secondly she didn’t put the right SOC code for my job.
Should I mention above two mistakes in her cover letter in order to explain to the visa officer?
Thanks

marcnath

Re: Dependent extension

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:09 am

Rocher wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:11 pm
Dear members my wife has applied for her extension and waiting for her biometric appointment.

In her application form for questions related to medical treatment she said not received any medical treatment. whereas, our two children born in UK does it class as received medical treatment? Apart from that she didn’t go to any doctor. Secondly she didn’t put the right SOC code for my job.
Should I mention above two mistakes in her cover letter in order to explain to the visa officer?
Thanks
I don't think either of those are critical.
Dependant extensions should be normally straightforward and not take too long.
Having said that, there is no harm in dropping in a note to state that you realised these couple of things. If the application has been on the side, it may help bringing it up again.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.